User Controls

Did you get high the first time?

Technologist victim of incest
    I remember the first time I smoked pot, back when I rode my dinosaur to school. But seriously, I’ve known a lot of people that smoke pot for the first time, and they don’t get high. Seems like it takes them till the 2nd or 3rd time of smoking to get high. Wonder why this is?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes, very high
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Yeah it takes a while before it works "normally".

I have no idea why, or how or why it caught on.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I first tried it for real after I had started chemo. So I was 25 or so.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I don't remember
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’ve gotten high with about 5 people their first time. 4 out of the 5 did not get high the first time. One of my besties tried it the 2nd time, and thought she wouldn’t get high. Boy did she ever. It was soooo funny. She said she felt “aluminum vibrations” in her teeth. We were dying of laughter.

Wonder if some receptors in the brain have to build up to it.

I usually enjoy someone’s first buzz more than my own.😂😂
    first drug was codeine, didn't really feel it a whole lot but i guess i did. next drug was bundy and i definitely felt that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Technologist I remember the first time I smoked pot, back when I rode my dinosaur to school. But seriously, I’ve known a lot of people that smoke pot for the first time, and they don’t get high. Seems like it takes them till the 2nd or 3rd time of smoking to get high. Wonder why this is?

Back in the age of dinosaurs, pot was a lot less potent and could be purchased for $15 an ounce.

Are you saying that, with the new potent stuff of today, that people still don't get high the first time?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    First time I smoked weed was on my birthday 420 and I used nicholes dads one hitter didnt really know what that meant . Avtually it was my dads onie not hers. Anyway we smoked and I went to class feeling like there was a dude standing on my shoulders. Next day we started robbing cars and yall act like it ain't a gateway drug
    Ghost Black Hole
    The first time I did meth was very intense I was sweating so much
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have Chooties meds sitting on my desk. Cat valium ? No. Prednisone.

Fucking cat cancer. Fuck that. Poor girl :( she was probably the best cat out of all the millions of cats.

Like she deserved to get cancer and die? Seriously. Fsggot world.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Is it Chootie's death anniversary or something?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Is it Chootie's death anniversary or something?

Literally every day is her death anniversary. Best cat ever. Throw some 'spek on her.
    *presence announced*
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    CHOOOOOTIE

choots in boots

Chootie with the bootie

Choo choo

Chooms

Lil fluffo

For starters
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The first drug I did was two vicodin I found in my sister's drawer, and that is arguably the best I have ever felt in my life.
    idr, but I don't think I got high the first time I did weed, but I don't think I hit it correctly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietYellow The first drug I did was 2 vicodin I found in my sister's drawer and that is arguably the best I have ever felt in my life. idr, but I don't think I got high the first time I did weed, but I didn't really hit it correctly I think.

Its complicated lots of moving parts
    I mean, I can't remember if I actually smoked it with a tinfoil pipe or if I tried to vape it. I think I did the pipe first but it didn't work, the smoke escaped before it got through the pipe, ane I didn't tolerate the smoke well at all so I couldn't hold it in.

The lightbulb worked better, but I couldn't get much vapor because I still can't hit a light bulb with a bic lighter and get much. I use a stove now.
    Aww MQ. *holds moment of silence for chootie with the bootie”
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    The first time I did coke I immediately threw up everywhere lol

I can't remember the first time I smoked
Jump to Top