User Controls

Remember that time unwyred had a lap dance during his bachelor party?

And thought the stripper was in love with him? Like, legitimately?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, but I haven't been around long enough to know all the edgy stories you guys remember, but that certainly sounds like the unwyred I know.

Haha I didn't know he made that, pretty cool.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    No, but I haven't been around long enough to know all the edgy stories you guys remember, but that certainly sounds like the unwyred I know.

snop
    Man I remember that video, the way he lights up after each bit especially.
    Anyone got the one where he gets tased?

I remember reading about the stripper but I never saw the thread I don't think.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I only remember that iced coffee mother beater guy, DMT was his name I think?
    PCP. Hellacious neckbeard having streetweed smoking science project. He was a good dude. Does anyone remember HellaDamnLeet or whatever? He was a faggot.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]

http://gawker.com/5799645/son-attacks-mom-for-drinking-his-starbucks (sorry for gawker but it's the only original article I could find)
    Some of the members of this inbred family of forums really did stupid fucking shit and only a quarter of it was because of the cookbook.
    Zek was a fucked up piece of shit, too.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I do, actually. He said she stalked him or something, woulda totally forgot not for you posting this thread. Heres some other trivia I remember about unwyred.
    • He tried to hang himself at some really young age, like 12 I think but i'm not sure.
    • He had a stint as a police officer in rural-ish area, quit because it was too hard.
    • He caused some guy to commit suicide cause his wife cheated on him with him.
    • He abandoned some kittens out in some woods because them kept shitting in his appartment.
    • He has a part time job at Kroger for extra money.
    • Him and his bros had a band in highschool
    • He had a daughter and the mom took her and fled to Brazil
    • He was on a billboard for blood donation
    • He's a firearm enthusiast
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I do, actually. He said she stalked him or something, woulda totally forgot not for you posting this thread. Heres some other trivia I remember about unwyred.
    • He tried to hang himself at some really young age, like 12 I think but i'm not sure.
    • He had a stint as a police officer in rural-ish area, quit because it was too hard.
    • He caused some guy to commit suicide cause his wife cheated on him with him.
    • He abandoned some kittens out in some woods because them kept shitting in his appartment.
    • He has a part time job at Kroger for extra money.
    • Him and his bros had a band in highschool
    • He had a daughter and the mom took her and fled to Brazil
    • He was on a billboard for blood donation
    • He's a firearm enthusiast
    • He dressed in women's blouses and posed for selfies

'Ed rush Yung Blood
    PCP. Hellacious neckbeard having streetweed smoking science project. He was a good dude. Does anyone remember HellaDamnLeet or whatever? He was a faggot.
    It was LSD. Legalize spiritual discovery. He was a fucking junkie moron...no offense. Once I post enough to get uploading privileges I'll make a thread and post all the Zoklet stuff I have from over the years.
Jump to Top