User Controls

Noise - Sound collage - Drone thread

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Jesus Christ Tuskegee Airman
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't understand how you don't get bored with this stuff

I listened to noise for a while, but eventually figured I was only really in it for the aesthetic. it's impossible to tell who's seriously putting in effort and who's just banging on chemical drums with hammers and running it through static f'ilters on fruityloops

Originally posted by aldra I don't understand how you don't get bored with this stuff

I listened to noise for a while, but eventually figured I was only really in it for the aesthetic. it's impossible to tell who's seriously putting in effort and who's just banging on chemical drums with hammers and running it through static f'ilters on fruityloops

What bands did you listen to?
    this guy runs a noise label and website I used to be fond of when I was first getting into Harsh Noise

He's a Japanophile too which is awesome
    Originally posted by aldra I don't understand how you don't get bored with this stuff

People say the same about doom metal
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    Metal all sounds the same though

There is so much variation to noise music.
    You have harsh noise like Xome and Government beta, then you have rhythmic noise like Pan Sonic or Guilty Connector, then there is atmospheric noise, Industrial, death-Industrial, drone, ambient, sound collage etc etc
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
Jump to Top