User Controls

I have an appointment in 5 hours

HTS highlight reel
    And I'm sitting here doing shots of tequila like a retard. I'm not even remotely tired. I started drinking because I thought maybe it'd help me get a couple hour of sleep but I can already tell I'm going to be up until my appointment.

Why the fuck can I never sleep when I have somewhere to be? It's like my body's natural defense mechanism against being a responsible adult.

What the fuck.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I find valerian root gets me asleep every time. Booze is risky, sometimes it works, sometimes I refill and lose control and just go on a long drunken internetting bender.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I find valerian root gets me asleep every time. Booze is risky, sometimes it works, sometimes I refill and lose control and just go on a long drunken internetting bender.

Any time I hear about valerian root I just think of Fight Club because it's what the doctor recommends at the beginning of the movie, like that's actually gonna solve anything. I dunno if it'd help. I should probably try it at least. I know melatonin doesn't do shit for me at least.

The worst part is I ordered some CBD weed a couple days ago hoping it'd help me in this exact situation. I ordered from the legal provincial supplier here, but it hasn't showed up yet - meanwhile, the ounce scron ordered from an illegal MOM operation showed up within 24 hours smh. But I can't smoke that because I'll have a panic attack haha.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If it's legal where you are it should be very cheap. It's very strong though, and will leave you sleepy for 12 hours or so.

Camomile tea helps calm me down too, much milder.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If it's legal where you are it should be very cheap. It's very strong though, and will leave you sleepy for 12 hours or so.

Camomile tea helps calm me down too, much milder.

Sounds like a good solution for insomnia at least. I can safely say that I - thankfully - don't suffer from that particular affliction. I sleep a lot, it's just never at the times it needs to be. I'll check it out though because damn I'd rather wake up at a normal time and be a bit groggy for a few hours than sleep at retarded times and never be able to get on track and sleep when I need to. Blagh.

I guess the real question is why I can never sleep when I need to be somewhere. Is this a common thing? Like I feel like it is: if you have a 9-5, getting to bed at a decent time on a sunday can be an issue. It's just that every day for me, except I have no daily responsibilities so it only applies to doctor shit. Kill me.
    Originally posted by HTS Sounds like a good solution for insomnia at least. I can safely say that I - thankfully - don't suffer from that particular affliction. I sleep a lot, it's just never at the times it needs to be. I'll check it out though because damn I'd rather wake up at a normal time and be a bit groggy for a few hours than sleep at retarded times and never be able to get on track and sleep when I need to. Blagh.

I guess the real question is why I can never sleep when I need to be somewhere. Is this a common thing? Like I feel like it is: if you have a 9-5, getting to bed at a decent time on a sunday can be an issue. It's just that every day for me, except I have no daily responsibilities so it only applies to doctor shit. Kill me.

Because you're a NEET and have no reason to have a routine, lol.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Because you're a NEET and have no reason to have a routine, lol.

Or am I a NEET because I can't have a routine due to retarded sleep shit? 'cause damn even when I had a reason to sleep at regular times I couldn't. Fuck.

I mean definitely being a NEET doesn't help but this shit is stupid.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah im the same way. When i have nothing to do i fall asleep. When i have anything i need to get to, its a complete battle.

Just check up or procedure stuff?

Def try some of the CBD rich strains. Im the same way n get anxiety really easily, but the strains i mentioned before aree perfect. If i smoke enough, i still get high but the CBD doesnt let the THC cause anxiety. The ACDC i bought the ounce of maxes out at 6% THC.

As per... Juicebox (?" 's suggestion, i ordered some CBD weed from Tweedle farms. Supposed to have like .12% THC, so should be even better for me. I can vape that to my hearts content and just add a tiny pinch of strong cali bud...would be perrrrrfect for me. SHould try that shit.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by CASPER Yeah im the same way. When i have nothing to do i fall asleep. When i have anything i need to get to, its a complete battle.

Just check up or procedure stuff?

Def try some of the CBD rich strains. Im the same way n get anxiety really easily, but the strains i mentioned before aree perfect. If i smoke enough, i still get high but the CBD doesnt let the THC cause anxiety. The ACDC i bought the ounce of maxes out at 6% THC.

As per… Juicebox (?" 's suggestion, i ordered some CBD weed from Tweedle farms. Supposed to have like .12% THC, so should be even better for me. I can vape that to my hearts content and just add a tiny pinch of strong cali bud…would be perrrrrfect for me. SHould try that shit.

Yeee I ordered an eighth of this stuff:
    https://ocs.ca/products/north-star-cbd-alta-vie

And when scron ordered I pulled some coupon shit so we got a g of hash and an ounce for like $90, and I was thinking I'd just experiment with that to find the perfect ratio of CBD weed to hash/"real weed", but his arrived so much sooner so it's not an option tonight sadly lol. Ah well.

Just a check-up really, post-surgery follow up 'cause I had my nuts snipped a month ago. Just having anything to do fucks up everything for the 24 hours preceding it. It's silly.
    How is you mood/libido since the orchiectomy?

I have heard it calms guys down and removes desire in general.
    Damn that does look good. 14 bucks a G though? Fuuuuck. I assumed it would be cheaper in canada.

And with the weed, even if its THC weed, dont feel like you have to "smoke normally". At my age, if someone wants to smoke with me and then give me shit bc i only take a hit or two, i could give a fuck less. Now that you dont have any balls, you dont need to feel bad about taking bitch hits. Use that to your advantage.

They didnt let you take your sack home with you in a jar?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by CASPER Damn that does look good. 14 bucks a G though? Fuuuuck. I assumed it would be cheaper in canada.

And with the weed, even if its THC weed, dont feel like you have to "smoke normally". At my age, if someone wants to smoke with me and then give me shit bc i only take a hit or two, i could give a fuck less. Now that you dont have any balls, you dont need to feel bad about taking bitch hits. Use that to your advantage.

They didnt let you take your sack home with you in a jar?

tbf tho, $14 Canadian is like $10 American. That said it's still RETARDED expensive, especially when you add shipping (there are no storefronts near me).

But yeah, I get that there's nothing wrong with "not smoking normally", I'm just a huge pussy. Like one hit of normal weed will usually ruin my day. I'm a baby. I wish it was different, but yeah I can't even risk a single hit of your average pothead's weed without forfeiting like an hour to pure anxiety. Shit's uber lame, since my bf can smoke like 2g a day and actually feel like his life is improved. blagh :/
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    When I'm in hermit mode and haven't had a significant interaction with another human in a number of days I have the same problem, even if I have to be somewhere at a time that's reasonable with reference to whatever my sleep schedule has drifted to be I'll still be unable to sleep when I normally do before hand. The real solution is to actually maintain a routine, at least in terms of when you wake up and go to sleep. But if push comes to shove I'll just not sleep starting 32 hours prior to when I need to be somewhere, that way I'll be tired enough to sleep 8 hours before. Neetlife hax
    HTS highlight reel
    I used to have a good time. I dunno what changed. Maybe smoking meth + weed ruined it? I sorta blame that. But yeah. I haven't been able to take a single hit without having like 45 minutes to spare (to wear down the anxiety) since then. I can smoke a bowl and feel good after an hour or so, but I just feel like a total retard for that first hour and it makes me feel like shit and is not conducive to social situations.
    Originally posted by HTS I used to have a good time. I dunno what changed. Maybe smoking meth + weed ruined it? I sorta blame that. But yeah. I haven't been able to take a single hit without having like 45 minutes to spare (to wear down the anxiety) since then. I can smoke a bowl and feel good after an hour or so, but I just feel like a total retard for that first hour and it makes me feel like shit and is not conducive to social situations.

Yeah i felt exactly the same way. And it seemed to happen after i started doing meth regularly, and stopped smoking weed for 6 months. Ive heard that same story from a lot of people.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wtf you left without waking me up? I was supposed to come with...
    Originally posted by Ghost Wtf you left without waking me up? I was supposed to come with…

you want to hold her hand while they snip her penis off ?
    Originally posted by CASPER Yeah i felt exactly the same way. And it seemed to happen after i started doing meth regularly, and stopped smoking weed for 6 months. Ive heard that same story from a lot of people.

Maybe that's what did it to me as well

I only combined them once though
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    How far along are you? you should be drinking moonshine instead for the pain that is to come during delivery. Lord knows only what will come out of you.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    It's probably because you don't have a regular sleep schedule. People take that shit for granted. You aren't going to be able to drastically alter your sleep schedule unless you use stims, stay up until you're crashing, and keep it going until about 15 hours before you want to start getting up.
Jump to Top