User Controls

Weather modication tecnology is used indiscriminately

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    I know this sounds like crazy bullshit coming from me but here me out

I am saying this 100% honestly, not exaggerating or trying to seem like a spooky conspiracy theorist.
    A few days ago while I was in the back of the house I'm staying at holding my cat I looked up to the sky and to my right I saw a cloud that was shaped like the female symbol but with a dot inside the circle.
    It was too incredibly specific of a design to be natural and weather modification technology does exist.

Okay so here is the thing:
    I think that the conspiratorial shit is like Deus Ex, but what if it's more like the Truman Show and these people are abusing this type of technology on a constant daily basis.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by whoami Didn't read

Neither did I. For once I agree with GGG on something.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I read if it makes you feel better.

Still calling BS, it’s the drugs
    Originally posted by Erekshun I read if it makes you feel better.

Still calling BS, it’s the drugs

it's not the drugs it's schizophrenia/retardation
    although clouds are dope on drugs
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III it's not the drugs it's schizophrenia/retardation

Not even that, just a dumbass that craves attention so badly he constantly posts half-assed half-way serious bullshit full of memes in attempts to get that attention like a malfunctioning autistic chat bot.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    I literally saw it you immeasurably stupid fucks

I walked outside the back with my cat, stood on the stoop and to my left was a cloud in the form of an alchemy symbol facing the west.

I rushed into the house to grab a camera but when I got back out it started dissipating

that leaves me with two options:

Clouds can somehow form into literal complex looking alchemic symbols
    Somebody with access to weather modification technology happened to make that symbol that day regardless of whether or not it was intended for me
    syllo jism Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I literally saw it you immeasurably stupid fucks

I walked outside the back with my cat, stood on the stoop and to my left was a cloud in the form of an alchemy symbol facing the west.

I rushed into the house to grab a camera but when I got back out it started dissipating

Somebody with access to weather modification technology happened to make that symbol that day regardless of whether or not it was intended for me

Didn't read
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Link?
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I literally saw it you immeasurably stupid fucks

Did not read. Good luck with the attention whoring though.
Jump to Top