User Controls

I think I'm allergic to dogs

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I had sniffles quite badly for about a week while sleeping downstairs, in a room the dogs were able to get into. If I tried closing the door they just got upset.

Night before last I got back to my old room upstairs, and my sniffles stopped.

Last night the little one came up the stairs in the middle of the night, so I let her sleep on the floor, and this morning sniffles are back.

I definitely think my dogs cause me to have sniffles now.
    Technologist victim of incest
    An allergy would usually cause sneezing, but not always; watery eyes go along with that as well.

You don’t think it was the basement? Is it damp down there? I know the dog came up, but could that be coincidental?

You’ve been around the dogs before, did this happen then; ya know, before you broke your ankle?
    old folks around here usually prescribes dog meat for those who have dog allergies.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Technologist An allergy would usually cause sneezing, but not always; watery eyes go along with that as well.

You don’t think it was the basement? Is it damp down there? I know the dog came up, but could that be coincidental?

You’ve been around the dogs before, did this happen then; ya know, before you broke your ankle?

We don't have a basement, and it's not damp at all in my mom's house, it is actually too dry most of the time as she always likes to keep the heat on.

Yes, I think this issue has arisen before, but I never paid any attention as the dogs always tended to sleep well away from where I was sleeping.

It's emotionally great having indoors dogs, but they do make a house much more dirty.
    try shaving your dog bald. maybe its just their hairs,
Jump to Top