User Controls

There's no such thing as race and all human populations are on average dumb, ugly trash

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    You have an avatar of that cortez retard

ignore thread and poster and move on
    Also there is absolutely such a thing a thing as race
    You can use leftist thinking to deconstruct everything including reality itself
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria You can use leftist thinking to deconstruct everything including reality itself

Can I achieve this state of leftist enlightenment without altering my hair?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami What race are you?

Sino-Germanic
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami What are the precise characteristics of this race?

Bold, charismatic, handsome, talented, creative, loving, enlightened etc
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Bold, charismatic, handsome, talented, creative, loving, enlightened etc

It's like I'm reading a horoscope lol
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami You're none of those things, but even if you were, your description is way too ambiguous to justify taxonomic separation. You're an individual variant of the human species and nothing else.

Wrong.
    I am a Eurasian person, separate and unique from the rest of humanity.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Your denial of scientific reality is certainly not unique among humans.

You could literally look at our DNA and trace it to our ancestors
    but you know, reality is just a concept right, might as well accept the 72 genders.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    There's no such thing as species. "Human" is a vague and ultimately meaningless classification.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by whoami Change my view

Why? You're basically correct. Anyone who would argue otherwise is basically just saying that some human phenotypes correspond to being shittier on average. But if we're being reasonable... every group is pretty retarded, and it's like saying one legally blind guy should lead another because he can see 1.1 inches in front of his face rather than .9 inches.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami In all seriousness, I am skeptical of the academic consensus that human races don't exist or are meaningless. There's undoubtedly a lot of internal and external political pressure to maintain that narrative whether it's true or not. Just look at what happened to Noah Carl, the sociologist who was recently fired from his position at a UK college due to political backlash generated from his publication of this, a study in which he doesn't even argue for the concept of race or meaningful race differences but simply that stifling debate on the topic might be harmful.

If this represents the sort of consequences scholars can face for not even being tacitly or tenuously supportive of 'racist' positions, but for merely arguing that researchers should be allowed to investigate such ideas, how can we trust that the science is being done correctly and without significant bias?

user was banned because its opinion threatened lannys view on life.
    There is no way whoami was goiium. I refuse to believe it.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox There is no way whoami was goiium. I refuse to believe it.

They seem the same to me and I've been watching all you retards for years. Anyway race is real, but most people are pretty goddamn stupid regardless of race. Hence governments all over the world being allowed to fuck everyone in the ass with bullshit laws that take away basic god-given freedoms.
Jump to Top