User Controls

Are the 2Cs any good?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lysergi is selling 2C-B-FLY now, I'm about to pick up some 1P-LSD but didn't know if I should throw it in. I've heard people say really good things abut the 2C family but it seemed like most people saying that were doing so before AL-LAD and 1P-LSD became widely available so maybe it was just relative to what was on the market. Thoughts, experiences, worth a shot?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I wanted to buy some stuff off that site last year, but I don't know how to get bitcoin.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Circle is pretty straightforward, it's what I've been using since coin.mx got shut down. Worth mentioning it's fine for RCs but darknet transactions directly from a centralized service like that is a bad idea.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Thanks Lan. What sort of "darknet transactions" do you mean? I really don't know anything about the dark net.

Also, I don't know if 2C-B-FLY is worth it or not. Why not buy a little bit to try?
    never tried 2c-b-fly. 2ci is fun and 2ce was a little more visual. they are both pretty similar to a san pedro cactus trip, but shorter acting. lsd/shrooms are definitely much deeper, although ive heard people rave about how deep and good 2ce is. ive always been very sensitive to tryptamines and kind of a hardhead when it comes to phenethylamines though, strangely. ive got some 4-ho-met and 2f-ketamine on the way myself, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What sort of "darknet transactions" do you mean? I really don't know anything about the dark net.

I don't know what the present major darknet market is but since the late 2000s you've been able to buy scheduled drugs on darknet markets, bitcoin is largely what made those anonymous transactions feasible on the scale we see them (estimate them to be) today. Lysergi sells RCs which are strictly speaking legal, the police can't obtain a warrant on the basis of your buying them. With darknet purchases, if it can be proved you bought a scheduled substance (and it can be proved in the case of using bitcoin from these centralized bitcoin purchasing services, if a vendor is busted and no coin tumbling happened) then you can be prosecuted on those grounds. I'm not sure if that's ever actually happened in the case of buying drugs, but better safe than sorry.

Also, I don't know if 2C-B-FLY is worth it or not. Why not buy a little bit to try?

Yeah, that's my thinking, couldn't hurt much.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    There are a few that have a very good reputation and seem to be well worth trying, on par with the LSD and psilocybin families. Look for a good comparison between them, a list of the differences/effects.

Here, I found a good guide for you: https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/489kka/2cx_compound_differentiation/

Also take a look at this: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cd/2cd_smartpills1.shtml

Habanero/Midnight Sun posted it a while back (1-2 years most likely). You've written about the beneficial cognitive effects you've experienced on LSD, how ideas you thought of during a trip, when later examined, were much more profound than they initially seemed. Start a company and regularly give your employees LSD, how taking it would be a far better use of time than conferences, interest in microdosing. This could turn out to be far superior, you could provide us with very valuable data if you perform numerous well performed; designed, controlled, recorded; tasks. It isn't well known about at all and I haven't seen any logs related to it, you would be a pioneer.
    2 As are better
Jump to Top