User Controls

Contrary to popular belief, pimping IS easy

Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    FUCK Big Daddy Kane.

I fuck bitches and I fuck boys. I fuck lots of boys and I fuck lots of bitches. This is the thread where I give you advice on how to up your pimp game and slay mad pussy and ass, my nigga.

AMA.
    slay all day
    sex is disgusting. take away the ego and there's no reason for people's disgusting bodies to be rubbing against each other. it makes me sick.
    ^ True
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    y r u such a bitch boi????
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    10.99 to level from 1 to 99
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- slay all day

Kill urself ☺️
    HTS highlight reel
    Pimping is like any other small business - it takes a lot of effort, energy, and deication to see it flourish. Pimpin' ain't easy. Being an entrepreneur is hard work.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Kill urself ☺️

Aw so cute. Someone has learned some Totse lore.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HTS Pimping is like any other small business - it takes a lot of effort, energy, and deication to see it flourish. Pimpin' ain't easy. Being an entrepreneur is hard work.

Pimp your ass out real easy, til you are known for being loose, and you feel bad for being called lucy.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mashlehash Pimp your ass out real easy, til you are known for being loose, and you feel bad for being called lucy.

I already make jokes like that about myself. 🤗
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III sex is disgusting. take away the ego and there's no reason for people's disgusting bodies to be rubbing against each other. it makes me sick.

Well the same could be said for all of life. If you take away all the ego, you might as well pack up and kill yourself. But given that there is an element of ego in the basic act of persisting, you can decide what is best for it. And if part of that is sex, what's the problem? You can't make any categorical distinction unless you want to assert you should just kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS I already make jokes like that about myself. 🤗

You know, people can tell when something bothers you.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator You know, people can tell when something bothers you.

I don't doubt it. 😅
    Lucy y u so cute? You even turn the straight boys.
    Shut the fuck up.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by -mal- Lucy y u so cute? You even turn the straight boys.

I've never turned anyone... but if I have, like, that ain't me. There's dudes out there fucking monkeys and sheep and camels and shit. Dudes are just fucked up.
    Wow you just missed goats or you'd have been dead on for me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bitches be triflin'
    Come on man I've been putting out these dank memes constantly but there's been no love. No respect, no regard neither.
Jump to Top