User Controls

adhd

man, when I get into flow It seems like I'm unstoppable, but I only feel like I get in there like 5% of the time most days, and I start working for like 15 seconds and then think of something else that i feel like i need to look up RIGHT NOW BEFORE I FORGET IT and then i do the same thing over and over

i need to learn how to FOCUS, i never listened to my teachers as a child; i was too busy being a schizoid/schizotypal dissociative state of mind daydreaming and thinking about things in my internal world.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    i knew a dude on gore forums that talked a lot about "into flow" "the FLOW" and it would "heal all" you him? dude got banned countless times. he was pretty funny when he had his meltdowns. circa 2010-3ish I think
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've had good success lately with meditation. Since I began sitting regularly with the intent of maintaining single-point concentration, I find myself in a flow state a lot more often and I'm able to better sustain it. I recommend this page for an introduction to working with this approach.

The way I see it, your options are this, practicing mindfulness in general, getting an amphetamine script, finding hobbies that better capture your attention, just accepting the limitation, or (correct me if this is debunked) finding someone to perform tDCS.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    HTS highlight reel
    This is why the good lord invented Adderall.

Seriously though I wish I could even get 15 unmedicated seconds of work done. I have chronic apathy. I'd kill for just a burst of inspiration/passion, but I wouldn't have the inspiration/passion to kill in the first place so I guess that's kind of moot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How can you take it everyday?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DietYellow man, when I get into flow It seems like I'm unstoppable, but I only feel like I get in there like 5% of the time most days, and I start working for like 15 seconds and then think of something else that i feel like i need to look up RIGHT NOW BEFORE I FORGET IT and then i do the same thing over and over

i need to learn how to FOCUS, i never listened to my teachers as a child; i was too busy being a schizoid/schizotypal dissociative state of mind daydreaming and thinking about things in my internal world.

Make a list of shit you want to look up while you're working, then when you're done look them all up
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Not reading any of that
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by HTS This is why the good lord invented Adderall.

Seriously though I wish I could even get 15 unmedicated seconds of work done. I have chronic apathy. I'd kill for just a burst of inspiration/passion, but I wouldn't have the inspiration/passion to kill in the first place so I guess that's kind of moot.

Why so low doe?
Jump to Top