User Controls

White people are dumb and ugly trash

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Their culture is trash
    Their entire identity and history are the creation of secret societies and the ruling class/oligarchs
    They are weak and gullible
    Anything they have ever done (their "accomplishments") have been done by other, more advanced races on other planets
    They are literally being wiped out by subhumans and literal rodents (jews)
    The United States is the biggest joke
    Europe is a cesspool of incest and rape

They all deserve to die out TBH

The Eurasian and Japanese people are the only humans deserving of making it to the future
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I used to have this channel, called channel J. It was the closest thing to living in Japan without actually living there. Goddamn that channel was amazing. I love Japanese people. Such a cool place and awesome culture. Japanese girls are also not obsessed with having perfectly straight teeth, so you get lots of them with slightly crooked teeth which makes them extra cute.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I used to have this channel, called channel J. It was the closest thing to living in Japan without actually living there. Goddamn that channel was amazing. I love Japanese people. Such a cool place and awesome culture. Japanese girls are also not obsessed with having perfectly straight teeth, so you get lots of them with slightly crooked teeth which makes them extra cute.

I like to watch videos like this for hours upon hours
    Too urban
    I prefer urban environments

ideally I would prefer to live in a high rise apartment with a view of the skyline
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I prefer urban environments

ideally I would prefer to live in a high rise apartment with a view of the skyline
    I like semi urban, but not fully. I like to see some plants.
    You ever see this?
    we need to learn how to live forever
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Their culture is trash
    Their entire identity and history are the creation of secret societies and the ruling class/oligarchs
    They are weak and gullible
    Anything they have ever done (their "accomplishments") have been done by other, more advanced races on other planets
    They are literally being wiped out by subhumans and literal rodents (jews)
    The United States is the biggest joke
    Europe is a cesspool of incest and rape

They all deserve to die out TBH

The Eurasian and Japanese people are the only humans deserving of making it to the future

when i read this post...i read it in an adam sandler voice hmm idk why
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Dregs when i read this post…i read it in an adam sandler voice hmm idk why

No you should be reading all of my threads in an Iwakura Lain voice
    Originally posted by DietYellow we need to learn how to live forever

It's actually very simple and if people could get together without being suicided they could make it happen
    People like Liz Parish already know of ways to extend the human life span but nobody is funding them

these people aren't going to hide the info either so if we could get a crowd-sourcing campaign together we would have life extending medicines within a few years.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria No you should be reading all of my threads in an Iwakura Lain voice

She is quite sexy. Why don't you just kill every white person in your vicinity? it might make you feel a lil better inside?
    You all disgust me
    Do you own any dolls? play with them like you would with white people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Japan is boss of Asians. Lebanese are boss Arabs and Americans are boss white. Boss blacks are American blacks. Boss Slavs are obviously Russians

culture is a stupid way to measure bawsitude but you're an autistic virgin so what do you expect
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Dregs Do you own any dolls? play with them like you would with white people

so give them gay blowjobs?
    Originally posted by A College Professor so give them gay blowjobs?

whatever floats his, her, yours, the nigga on the street etc's boat...more power to ya buckaroo
    Originally posted by Dregs Do you own any dolls? play with them like you would with white people

How do I "play with white people"?
    how do you think they play? you seem to be expert on them. you definitely don't need my help here. i just came in here out of curiosity is all.
    Originally posted by Dregs how do you think they play? you seem to be expert on them. you definitely don't need my help here. i just came in here out of curiosity is all.

I hate golf
Jump to Top