User Controls

You're all a bunch of drug addled normie losers

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    This is a permanent goodbye.
    Today I'm out of weed and my okaasan said she's never buying it again, so from here on out I'm going to be sober.
    Ahead of me is a new life, one of mystery and adventure ... I'm going to buy an iMac and then go on to become a programming and music god.
    I might eventually live out of an RV and move to Montana where I will join a white nationalist movement and go on to live and breathe the 14 words and later help them genocide all jews and traitors.
    It wasn't nice knowing you and I literally used you all as a place holder, filler if you will, I was desperate for socializing and you filled the void at that moment and honestly the only reason I ever stayed is because this place reminds me a little bit of TOTSE (it's just the background and UI).
    It's been almost three years and I'm ready to move on, in fact I'm ready to move on from the internet entirely and open the next chapter of my life.

Let this also be a message to all of my other online communities and friends
    You were useful in particular periods of my life but now it's time for me to move on
    I don't see the past 15 years as a waste, in fact it was a great learning experience and from all of this I have evolved into the person I am today so for that I guess thanks? But I hate you all so fuck off.

Sayonara
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    cya tomorrow faggit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    May your underwear be skidmark free from this day on.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Why not cash in on your weed habit? Grow it and sell it where it's legal. Why the hell do people even pay for weed if they're travelling around anyway?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Don't go or bounce in from now and then.

you're long winded at times but I love reading odd & angst thing as I like emo 80s music. perhaps it makes my sad moods feel less sad.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria This is a permanent goodbye.
    Today I'm out of weed and my okaasan said she's never buying it again, so from here on out I'm going to be sober.
    Ahead of me is a new life, one of mystery and adventure … I'm going to buy an iMac and then go on to become a programming and music god.
    I might eventually live out of an RV and move to Montana where I will join a white nationalist movement and go on to live and breathe the 14 words and later help them genocide all jews and traitors.
    It wasn't nice knowing you and I literally used you all as a place holder, filler if you will, I was desperate for socializing and you filled the void at that moment and honestly the only reason I ever stayed is because this place reminds me a little bit of TOTSE (it's just the background and UI).
    It's been almost three years and I'm ready to move on, in fact I'm ready to move on from the internet entirely and open the next chapter of my life.

Let this also be a message to all of my other online communities and friends
    You were useful in particular periods of my life but now it's time for me to move on
    I don't see the past 15 years as a waste, in fact it was a great learning experience and from all of this I have evolved into the person I am today so for that I guess thanks? But I hate you all so fuck off.

Sayonara

Quoted for the inevitable embarrassment this will eventually cause OP
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Why not cash in on your weed habit? Grow it and sell it where it's legal. Why the hell do people even pay for weed if they're travelling around anyway?

Marijuana is detrimental to humanity
    I want to make money from something that is evolving existence, not devolving it.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Why not cash in on your weed habit? Grow it and sell it where it's legal. Why the hell do people even pay for weed if they're travelling around anyway?

The market will be mad oversaturated soon and prices will fall to damn near nothing. Believe. Believe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Marijuana is detrimental to humanity
    I want to make money from something that is evolving existence, not devolving it.

Your first step should be to kill yourself.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator The market will be mad oversaturated soon and prices will fall to damn near nothing. Believe. Believe.

Big weed will control supply & prices. Most layman can't make wax & cute edible candies etc.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Big weed will control supply & prices. Most layman can't make wax & cute edible candies etc.

I'd bet you money that people will be selling "homebrew" equipment as legalization gains speed. It's already really easy to do hydrocarbon extraction etc. I'm telling you, weed will be the next faggot trend for hipsters to work with in their garage
    Prepare for "craft weed" and "micro grews". The homosex hasn't even begun.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator The market will be mad oversaturated soon and prices will fall to damn near nothing. Believe. Believe.

Unlikely, prices are still fairly steady in Colorado for example. Still way to expensive. When it gets down to a dollar for a gram of high quality, that may concern some people.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Unlikely, prices are still fairly steady in Colorado for example. Still way to expensive. When it gets down to a dollar for a gram of high quality, that may concern some people.

I'm not talking about legalization in a few states. Currently pot is still federally illegal. Meaning no FDIC insured bank will do business with weed operations. There's only so much you can scale up your operations under such circumstances. When full blown legalization breaks across a majority of the nation and forces the federal government to legalize, prices will plummet.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    kill yourself OP, you've made this gay ass thread a hundred times already
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria Here I go
    For the real this time
    I'm leaving for good
    I'm going to begin work on my documentary then I'll start focusing all my efforts into white nationalism
    I have plans to join the North West Front and help them build a glorious future for all white children

btw

The new Animal Crossing comes out this year!!! ^_^ so excite!

and yet here you are
    Btw your username is faggy OP.
    I might end up working with 3D graphics, should I go for 16gb or 32gb of ram for my iMac?
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Btw your username is faggy OP.

It's elegant and sophisticated, unlike yourself.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria I might end up working with 3D graphics, should I go for 16gb or 32gb of ram for my iMac?

you should go with a dick up your ass you incompetent loser
Jump to Top