User Controls

Give me a brief about Jordan B Peterson

i dont know anything about him except that my high school friend who didnt invite me to his wedding kek is obsessed with him, and (((coincidentally))) his brother's name is jordan peterson.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Hes and fellow college professor, an author, a mentor, a lovingly husband, a scholar, a gentleman, a sensation
    is he a follower of jesus christ
    he's a psychologist (i think) who gives practical advice to people about how to decide what kind of life they want and pursue it on youtube. this angered a lot of people because they are obese and/or janitors and they want everyone else to be obese/janitors so those people wrote a bunch of shit on twitter about him which made him famous. he saw the outrage and the potential for fame and used the opportunity to start talking about how he refuses to call transgender people by their preferred gender which triggered more outrage and the inevitable RESONANCE CASCADE of outrage started between different groups. and now he's just another youtube guy like joe rogan or some shit. he wrote a book too at some point but i heard it's shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wash your penis/clean your room
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III he's a psychologist (i think) who gives practical advice to people about how to decide what kind of life they want and pursue it on youtube. this angered a lot of people because they are obese and/or janitors and they want everyone else to be obese/janitors so those people wrote a bunch of shit on twitter about him which made him famous. he saw the outrage and the potential for fame and used the opportunity to start talking about how he refuses to call transgender people by their preferred gender which triggered more outrage and the inevitable RESONANCE CASCADE of outrage started between different groups. and now he's just another youtube guy like joe rogan or some shit. he wrote a book too at some point but i heard it's shit.

he fought for free speech in canada and won.
    What did he win? a ribbon?
    lots of fans.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I feel like JP is going to burst into tears most of time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Nil I feel like JP is going to burst into tears most of time.

sometimes he does actually wimper and tears flow a bit when he tells an epic story about a young mans plight
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He's a victim named Jordon
    Originally posted by A College Professor sometimes he does actually wimper and tears flow a bit when he tells an epic story about a young mans plight

thats because hes an beta whos not affraid to embrace his feminine side.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    He’s a Hunter Biden cyborg
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Greatest man in the world basically
Jump to Top