User Controls

Is this Rattox..?

Krow African Astronaut
    When someone informs on a plot?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/terror-plot-involving-military-veteran-targeted-santa-monica-pier-lapd-officers/ar-AAAHU3t?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I can't wait for the replies of "jedi Lies" or some shit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    He did it wrong. You aren't supposed to ask for the bomb/guns from your handler you are supposed to ask for money to buy the guns or make the bomb yourself.

Tell them you really want to do this and promise you won't let Allah down but you need the money. Say you are thinking about robbing a bank and they will give you the money because they want to charge you with terrorism for their case.

Get $10,000 and go off the radar. What are they gonna do? Arrest you for scamming "terrorists" just say you never had any intention of going through with it you just wanted to fuck them over because you hate terrorism and you were planning on reporting them anyways.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Joo lies? Uhh, the entire war on terror is joo lies, buddy. It's all a scam. And this dumbass fell for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost He did it wrong. You aren't supposed to ask for the bomb/guns from your handler you are supposed to ask for money to buy the guns or make the bomb yourself.

Tell them you really want to do this and promise you won't let Allah down but you need the money. Say you are thinking about robbing a bank and they will give you the money because they want to charge you with terrorism for their case.

Get $10,000 and go off the radar. What are they gonna do? Arrest you for scamming "terrorists" just say you never had any intention of going through with it you just wanted to fuck them over because you hate terrorism and you were planning on reporting them anyways.

you sound skilled in this scheme. tell us more. I need Property Money (as in land) to start my cult to expose all truths.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've been trying to get recruited by the FBI for years, they won't bite. I think posting about it on a public forum has ruined my chances of it ever happening though.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to come up with this idea, seems like an easy way to make a few thousand dollars and get on a watchlist.

Too bad I'm white
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I've been trying to get recruited by the FBI for years, they won't bite. I think posting about it on a public forum has ruined my chances of it ever happening though.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to come up with this idea, seems like an easy way to make a few thousand dollars and get on a watchlist.

Too bad I'm white
    Being white may decrease your chance of getting into the FBI, but it's not going to decrease your chances of being considered a potential terrorist. If anything it would increase them. I believe they require an IQ test score of 140 at least, so it makes me wonder how so many non whites get in.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    To increase funding for their cabal of crooks and murderers and professional liars, the FBI and the CIA will pick out some sap, make him believe he is working for them, give him cash and favors, then tell him they'd like him to carry out a part in a "drill", for national security reasons. The patsy fully believes he is only carrying out a noble service for the government. Then the crooks "go live", and the patsy becomes the real "perp". Or, like in this case, they simply turn around and convict him of a crime they themselves engineered. That's why we used to have entrapment laws, to guard against cretins such as this. Not any more.
    Ghost Black Hole
    " The Terror Factory reveals shocking information about the criminals, con men, and liars the FBI uses as paid informants--including the story of an accused murderer who has become one of the Bureau's most prolific terrorism snitches--as well as documenting the extreme methods the FBI uses to ensnare Muslims in terrorist plots, which are in reality conceived and financed by the FBI."
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    U HERD ME SAY IT HER FIRST. IF ANY1 ON DIS WEBSITE FINNA B A PUNKAZZ SNITCH THEN U GON HAVE 2 DEAL WIT ME FIRST N LET ME TELL U GURL/BOI I WUZ RAISED HURR IN THE DIRRTY SOUTH AN WE MONSTAS OUT HERE U FEEL ME WE STOMP SNITCHES OUT IF THEY COME ROUND HERR SO DONT LET ME SEE ANY OF U FAGGOT ASS SNYTCHEZ OUT HERR OR WELL FUCKIN BUST ON YOU FUCKBOYS U FEEL ME
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 U HERD ME SAY IT HER FIRST. IF ANY1 ON DIS WEBSITE FINNA B A PUNKAZZ SNITCH THEN U GON HAVE 2 DEAL WIT ME FIRST N LET ME TELL U GURL/BOI I WUZ RAISED HURR IN THE DIRRTY SOUTH AN WE MONSTAS OUT HERE U FEEL ME WE STOMP SNITCHES OUT IF THEY COME ROUND HERR SO DONT LET ME SEE ANY OF U FAGGOT ASS SNYTCHEZ OUT HERR OR WELL FUCKIN BUST ON YOU FUCKBOYS U FEEL ME

Can anyone translate jiggaboo?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL To increase funding for their cabal of crooks and murderers and professional liars, the FBI and the CIA will pick out some sap, make him believe he is working for them, give him cash and favors, then tell him they'd like him to carry out a part in a "drill", for national security reasons. The patsy fully believes he is only carrying out a noble service for the government. Then the crooks "go live", and the patsy becomes the real "perp". Or, like in this case, they simply turn around and convict him of a crime they themselves engineered. That's why we used to have entrapment laws, to guard against cretins such as this. Not any more.

But no way could Jeff Hunter be an Inside man
Jump to Top