User Controls

Yang Gang 2020

whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    if large corporations like apple and amazon are refusing to share their profits now by paying fair taxes, what makes you think they will once they've acquired automated means of production ?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if large corporations like apple and amazon are refusing to share their profits now by paying fair taxes, what makes you think they will once they've acquired automated means of production ?

We have to seize the means of production ourselves.

Its almost certainly the only way, unfortunately.

We have nothing to lose but our chains.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Corporations only profit if people are able to buy the things they produce. I can see broke and indebted consumers at some point become unwilling to go into further debt to buy products and services, in which case corporations will be more willing to redistribute profits in order to keep the economy going.

the subprime crises proved otherwise.

debt is a bottomless pit and theres more than half of the population that will definitely borrow beyond their means to repay.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the subprime crises proved otherwise.

debt is a bottomless pit and theres more than half of the population that will definitely borrow beyond their means to repay.

So is there a solution?

Or are we just fucked?

I'm starting work on my underground bunker like ASAP.

If the (rest of the) proletariat want to dig their own graves I guess that's their prerogative.
    Originally posted by gadzooks So is there a solution?

Or are we just fucked?

I'm starting work on my underground bunker like ASAP.

If the (rest of the) proletariat want to dig their own graves I guess that's their prerogative.

not really fucked, just being in your perpetual hamster wheel and keep the cycle running.

isnt this what most of us want ? perpetual work and consumption ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not really fucked, just being in your perpetual hamster wheel and keep the cycle running.

isnt this what most of us want ? perpetual work and consumption ?

Not me.

Imma live in a bunker in the woods and live off the fatta the lan.

A couple hours of work per day might be required to sustain such a life style of self-sustenance, but that's not unreasonable.

If people want to accumulate iPhones and other expensive status symbols and be instagram stars and whatnot, they can occupy the hamster wheel all they want.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    believe it or not but most of us are actually to soft to really live off the grids in the woods.

chopping trees and using them to make a cabin ? i cant do that, my hands are going to get blisters doing that.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny believe it or not but most of us are actually to soft to really live off the grids in the woods.

chopping trees and using them to make a cabin ? i cant do that, my hands are going to get blisters doing that.

It wouldn't be particularly easy, but it would be rewarding. I mean, back in the day, our ancestors would build their homes with their bare hands.

It was common practice.

We really have grown soft. Every one of us.

I don't want to remain like that though.
    Originally posted by gadzooks It wouldn't be particularly easy, but it would be rewarding. I mean, back in the day, our ancestors would build their homes with their bare hands.

It was common practice.

We really have grown soft. Every one of us.

I don't want to remain like that though.

i tried.

differences are, among them, they grew up on natural water amd natural food that gave them strong teeths and bones while i grew up with plasticised and flouridated waters that made my bones soft and brittle.

there were no hip joint replacement surgeries in those days.
Jump to Top