User Controls

Litterally nobody is struggling with hunger in the United States

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Any claims that people are, are bullshit. Don't worry about saving food, the reason so much is thrown out is because we have such a fuckin shitton that we actually have to, and the food banks and charites have a shitton stacked up to the ceiling also.

I'm not saying don't give a little nick-nack to your food bank once in a while though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    YEA BUT U DONT SEE HOW IT BE WEN U GOT 6 MOUVES 2 FEED N U AINT GOT A JOB U FEEL ME AN U GOTTA PAY DA RENT AN THAT PAYCHECK ONLY COMEZ IN TWICE A MONTH U FEEL ME AN IT AINT SHIT ANYWAYZ SO U SEE A NIGGA GOTTA PULL A MOVE IF THEY GOT 2 PULL DAT MOVE 2 GET OUT OF THE SITUATION THEY BE IN U FEEL ME
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Any claims that people are, are bullshit. Don't worry about saving food, the reason so much is thrown out is because we have such a fuckin shitton that we actually have to, and the food banks and charites have a shitton stacked up to the ceiling also.

I'm not saying don't give a little nick-nack to your food bank once in a while though.

You basically have to try to go hungry here.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick You're right actro but you're really stating the obvious
    Originally posted by whoami The US quite clearly suffers from the opposite problem given the 80+% obesity rate.

Fat fuck muricans should collectively kill themselves and put their joke of a country out of its misery.

Okay AOC you and George bush both have a knack for fuzzy math
    Originally posted by GGG You basically have to try to go hungry here.

Well pretty much anywhere In the u.s. As you'd be hospitalized if it was that bad.
    fuck you OP get me some nachos i'm fuckin starving
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick Any claims that people are, are bullshit. Don't worry about saving food, the reason so much is thrown out is because we have such a fuckin shitton that we actually have to, and the food banks and charites have a shitton stacked up to the ceiling also.

I know everywhere around here requires you to have a physical address to receive food shelf even, which I found pretty rich considering the shit at the food shelf is garbage that I wouldn't consume if my life depended on it. I would literally rather starve.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Technologist victim of incest
    https://www.nokidhungry.org/who-we-are/hunger-facts
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 YEA BUT U DONT SEE HOW IT BE WEN U GOT 6 MOUVES 2 FEED N U AINT GOT A JOB U FEEL ME AN U GOTTA PAY DA RENT AN THAT PAYCHECK ONLY COMEZ IN TWICE A MONTH U FEEL ME AN IT AINT SHIT ANYWAYZ SO U SEE A NIGGA GOTTA PULL A MOVE IF THEY GOT 2 PULL DAT MOVE 2 GET OUT OF THE SITUATION THEY BE IN U FEEL ME

I love you, Lantiqua.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 YEA BUT U DONT SEE HOW IT BE WEN U GOT 6 MOUVES 2 FEED N U AINT GOT A JOB U FEEL ME AN U GOTTA PAY DA RENT AN THAT PAYCHECK ONLY COMEZ IN TWICE A MONTH U FEEL ME AN IT AINT SHIT ANYWAYZ SO U SEE A NIGGA GOTTA PULL A MOVE IF THEY GOT 2 PULL DAT MOVE 2 GET OUT OF THE SITUATION THEY BE IN U FEEL ME

Wow, I feel you.
    Originally posted by whoami The US quite clearly suffers from the opposite problem given the 80+% obesity rate.

Fat fuck muricans should collectively kill themselves and put their joke of a country out of its misery.

Just burn anyone who is 20lbs or more overweight, solves that problem and cuts down on the use of fossil fuels.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Just burn anyone who is 20lbs or more overweight, solves that problem and cuts down on the use of fossil fuels.

Replace whale oil with people oil
Jump to Top