User Controls

Inferior White Supremacist mass-shoots a Synagogue !!!!!

Killing one, injured 2.

Synagogue shooting in California leaves at least 1 dead and 3 wounded. By CNN's Ray Sanchez and Artemis Moshtaghian. A man was in custody after a shooting at a synagogue in the California city of …

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-synagogue-shooting-suspect-identified-1-dead-3-injured-including-rabbi-authorities-say

lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's not a mass shooting
    Originally posted by Ghost That's not a mass shooting

its the thoughts that count.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't know how he managed to only kill 1, but his 'manifesto' seems a lot more legit than Tarrant's.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    To the glow-niggers and jedied-media reading this. I think it is important for you to know that I did not do this alone. I had the help of a man named Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. He was kind enough to plan and fund this whole operation

https://dailystormer.name/full-open-letter-from-passover-synagogue-shooter-john-earnest/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    What a victim, he shot a kid.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Octavian What a victim, he shot a kid.

jedis kill little kids all the time in Syria and Palestine, and no one ever cares.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know how he managed to only kill 1,

the answer is already in the thread title.
    Krow African Astronaut
    it's horrible what is happening in the world. fucking haters.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know how he managed to only kill 1, but his 'manifesto' seems a lot more legit than Tarrant's.

Yeah, after skimming it. I kind of feel bad that he only got 1.
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah, after skimming it. I kind of feel bad that he only got 1.

rabbi said his gun jammed.

im beginning to actually consider perhaps jeews are gods chosen people.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny rabbi said his gun jammed.

im beginning to actually consider perhaps jeews are gods chosen people.

He was just a fool for not bringing a backup plan.
    Originally posted by Sophie He was just a fool for not bringing a backup plan.

And not knowing how to quickly clear a jam
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny rabbi said his gun jammed.

Gun, in the singular?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Gun, in the singular?

Seriously, after seeing Tarrant's handiwork you would think any aspiring shooters would understand the benefits of bringing multiple guns to their mass shooties. Shit, even Harris 'n' Klebold knew to bring more than one weapon.

Originally posted by Sophie He was just a fool for not bringing a backup plan.

and hence the honorary title 'inferior'.

no weapons training,

no psych training,

no planing.

he should be used as subject for motivional posters.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Gun, in the singular?

have to be.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Double Post

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/terror-plot-involving-military-veteran-targeted-santa-monica-pier-lapd-officers/ar-AAAHU3t?OCID=ansmsnnews11
    Originally posted by Krow Double Post

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/terror-plot-involving-military-veteran-targeted-santa-monica-pier-lapd-officers/ar-AAAHU3t?OCID=ansmsnnews11

the only thing white about him is his shirt.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when the gun jammed he should've swung it around like a bat
Jump to Top