User Controls

Reporting GGG can get you banned folks, so don't do it.

Ghost Black Hole
    "Stop Reporting §m£ÂgØL for petty shit"

Petty Shit

He just got unbanned from spamming, spams the forum and I'm the one who gets in trouble and bitched at in PM's for simply reporting the spam. Why even have a report button if you are just going to play favorites?

He can spam 30 threads of bullshit and nobody is allowed to report him (I would be banned for months if I did the same thing). I make 10 posts on an alt because I didn't want to use Ghost anymore and I have my account deleted.

How is this spam?

Originally posted by We Fractal Plurality Wow this video has some really great information, important stuff

How is this spam?

https://niggasin.space/user/5872/posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    ...shit, i already did
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's not that §m£ÂgØL isn't spamming, it's more about you as a person.
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick …shit, i already did

Good. Wanna bet you won't get banned?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bump for trooth
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie It's not that §m£ÂgØL isn't spamming, it's more about you as a person.

Exactly... he's playing favorites. Just because I "post off topic" (I don't) that somehow makes it okay in his mind for GGG to spam the forum? Because "I do it more" that means other people can get away with it?

Hmmmm...

"Favoritism is the practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person or group at the expense of another."
    Look dummy. He doesn't take anything you say seriously because why would he? Time and time again you've been nothing but obnoxious. Like i said it's not about §m£ÂgØL. I am sure Lanny will get around to banning him once he sobers up from his drunken stupor.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Pretty sure he's just doing this to try to get Lanny to tstm him/send all his posts to the mongolvoid. I would just change his password to something random and wipe the email so he can't reset it
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie He doesn't take anything you say seriously because why would he?

The feeling is mutual.

Originally posted by Sophie Time and time again you've been nothing but obnoxious.

I guess that's against the "rules" now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost I guess that's against the "rules" now.

the legal system would label you a 'vexatious litigator'
    Originally posted by Ghost The feeling is mutual.

Good, that means in good faith that this thread is not a serious response to what Lanny told you and should be regarded as such by all who read it. Sorry for the misunderstanding, bud.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Good, that means in good faith that this thread is not a serious response to what Lanny told you

He told me not to report his posts, so I won't. I'm just warning people not to report any GGG posts because they will probably get an angry PM like I did. This is what I get for trying to help and follow the rules.
    Originally posted by Ghost He told me not to report his posts, so I won't.

Yeah but i thought you told me you don't take anything that Lanny says seriously. You posted "the feeling is mutual" in response to my post above.

Are you saying you did not make this thread in good faith?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah but i thought you told me you don't take anything that Lanny says seriously.

I don't, he has a report button but if I report someone for posting off topic or spamming I get in trouble because I "do it more" which I don't. He just doesn't agree or like what I have to say and removes posts he doesn't like even when I haven't broken a single rule which I why I don't take him seriously.

Originally posted by Sophie Are you saying you did not make this thread in good faith?

I never said that.
    Originally posted by Ghost I never said that.

Not in so many words.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I guess diagreeing with someone being contradictory is trolling according to you.
    Originally posted by Ghost I guess diagreeing with someone being contradictory is trolling according to you.

Not at all. But logical consistency is important. It's not for everyone. But a lot of us know bullshit when we see it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie But a lot of us know bullshit when we see it.

Obviously not if you fail to see the double standard going on here.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Just another solid example which proves Lanny is arbitrary and that it's really all about his "feelings", rather than about properly managing a BBS.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Just another solid example which proves Lanny is arbitrary and that it's really all about his "feelings", rather than about properly managing a BBS.

Jump to Top