User Controls

Apparently my (ex) GF was gang raped 20 years ago

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I seriously don't understand anything anymore.

Apparantly, while we were dating, I got black out drunk and two "friends" fucked her.

I don't even know if I believe it. Hot on the press bullshit. I hate everything and everyone right now.

Its probably bullshit.

But why would it come out 20 years later?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Sounds like whores remorse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She was probably just drunk and regretted cheating.

I probably shouldn't judge too harshly. I kinda sorta cheated on her (allegedly I made out with an Asian chick at a house party while I was with her... I say "aledgedly" because I don't remember it. But it was witnessed by others).

This #MeToo shit is getting out of hand. Every man is a rapist as it turns out, and every woman a victim.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks She was probably just drunk and regretted cheating.

I probably shouldn't judge too harshly. I kinda sorta cheated on her (allegedly I made out with an Asian chick at a house party while I was with her… I say "aledgedly" because I don't remember it. But it was witnessed by others).

This #MeToo shit is getting out of hand. Every man is a rapist as it turns out, and every woman a victim.

probably fubi told me he was taken to court along w some other lads for the samething, and later it just came out she didn't want her boyfriend to think she was a slut. plus 2 guys on a girl isn't a gang bang, just a standard dp, double dipped...

The friend that told me this is probably bullshiting me.

Except that it just seems credible because of other background context.

One of said friends admitted recently to fucking her.

I just hope it was of her own volition. I'd rather accept that my gf cheated on me than to think she was raped.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    whats she think your supposed to do about it...?
    blaster master victim of incest
    I'm so drunk I don't even know up from down let alone how to TC.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    click this https://tinychat.com/room/tinybltc

Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick whats she think your supposed to do about it…?

My bitch ass friend told me just now.

Maybe it never happened.

Heck, its fucking eras ago.

Why do I care?

I don't even know. I'm drunk as fuck.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Nice to hear from you again thanks for the last two days
    Technologist victim of incest
    If it was 20 yrs ago, weren’t you 15 20 yrs ago?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by gadzooks The friend that told me this is probably bullshiting me.

Except that it just seems credible because of other background context.

One of said friends admitted recently to fucking her.

I just hope it was of her own volition. I'd rather accept that my gf cheated on me than to think she was raped.

hard to say without knowing the girl, but I expect she would've told you immediately if she was
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    whores cheat,, sometimes more than they wanted to
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We need to teach men not to rape.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    and women not to gape
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We need to teach men not to rape.

THIS
    Octavian motherfucker
    I saw a Clint Eastwood cowboy movie were this blonde piece is giving him lip and he straight up rapes her. My dad said something along the lines of, "she probably deserved it".

Living in the wrong era.
    she loved it tho
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah she did, i think that was high plains drifter, fuckin sluts
Jump to Top