User Controls

Where in the US...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Is "hella" common slang? I noticed only a small group of people say this. Which leads me to believe it's regional. Tell me all about it ITT.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I hear it's common in Oregon, which would make sense cause everyone from there is entirely insufferable.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hella damn leet is the only one who uses it. So, Minnesota.
    Originally posted by Number13 I hear it's common in Oregon, which would make sense cause everyone from there is entirely insufferable.

I know some girl from Portland she's nice enough but she's a bleeding heart liberal Hillary voter. Too bad she'll need to be purged.
    Originally posted by mmQ Hella damn leet is the only one who uses it. So, Minnesota.

I've seen Greenplastic use it as well.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Sophie I know some girl from Portland she's nice enough but she's a bleeding heart liberal Hillary voter. Too bad she'll need to be purged.

Ones from Portland are the worse, they love the smell of their own farts so much that they can't help but tell people they live there.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    seems like a west coast thing, basing this on absolutely nothing.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Nil seems like a west coast thing, basing this on absolutely nothing.

Seems like a west coast thing, basing this on it seeming to be people from the west coast saying it. I think I heard some somebidy say it was before too.
    Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    it's a nigger word

only globalists use it
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    ^ your moms a globalist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie I've seen Greenplastic use it as well.

Ok MN and coastal Carolina.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok MN and coastal Carolina.

Do both Carolinas have coast?
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    It's a west coast thing. Also of interest: Only people on the west coast say stuff like 'that's sketch' but for some reason people everywhere will say 'that's sketchy'. At least in my experience.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Is "hella" common slang? I noticed only a small group of people say this. Which leads me to believe it's regional. Tell me all about it ITT.

its kind old slang, helladamnleet is so behind the times.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I said rad the other day at work and this girl asked "do what?" also saying "do what is a very texan thing.

even awhile back I said at work "thats guys fucking wicked annoying" and at the end of my rant, this chick said where are you from? and i said austin, you? And she said same, i've just never heard anyone use "wicked" that way before.

It's quite quandary. I'm told often that I sound like I'm from michigan or the west coast. I just don't have you're stereotypical texan accent I guess.
    Nobody says it unless they want to sound ironic
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    this and "y'all" used more than a few times in a single conversations makes want to kill them immediately...if only i could get away with it that is
    My uncle from Maryland always says HOWDEEE Y'ALL! even though he has never lived in the South in his lyfe.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Sophie Do both Carolinas have coast?

HI Sophie, yes they do
    West coast. But it was popular all over when I was in college so like 2011-2013 ish. Kind of dated now.

And I only have a southern accent when I’m really really drunk.
Jump to Top