User Controls

NIS Cribs

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    If you aren't a lazy shit or boring as fuck then join me in on this amazing new thread idea

Lets all film the inside of our homes (or at least your computer area) in the style of MTV Cribs, edit it together then post it here.
    I'll begin work in a bit I just woke up gotta eat some breakfast and have a toke.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    No

Ghost Black Hole
    the love nest

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Narc No

We've already seen where you live. Looks pretty boring.
    Originally posted by Ghost the love nest

looks pretty rad. I wish I had wood floors. I've lived at my place for 6 years almost and the carpet is so fucked up.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria If you aren't a lazy shit or boring as fuck then join me in on this amazing new thread idea

Lets all film the inside of our homes (or at least your computer area) in the style of MTV Cribs, edit it together then post it here.
    I'll begin work in a bit I just woke up gotta eat some breakfast and have a toke.

you're such a lamer. you start a fread about something and don't even follow through with your own idea, yet expect others to.
    Ghost Black Hole
    My phone is broken from dropping it on them a lot but I like it because it's really easy to clean.
    Originally posted by Ghost My phone is broken from dropping it on them a lot but I like it because it's really easy to clean.

exactly
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby looks pretty rad. I wish I had wood floors. I've lived at my place for 6 years almost and the carpet is so fucked up.

Thats will happen when you let your cat piss on it and never clean it ya filth.

Phantasmagoria African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're such a lamer. you start a fread about something and don't even follow through with your own idea, yet expect others to.

dumb spic with a sub 60 shytskin IQ didn't even read the OP post
    Originally posted by Narc Thats will happen when you let your cat piss on it and never clean it ya filth.

you're an idiot, my cat uses the litter box. I bet your "place" or your "room" in your half way house its utter shit compared to mine.
    Originally posted by Phantasmagoria dumb spic with a sub 60 shytskin IQ didn't even read the OP post

I read it, I just know that you're not going to follow thru. Or you'll prolly just post the picture you've already posted months ago a your hikirumori trashed out room. You're an idiot.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I don’t need to post my crib, I already know I have one of the best on NIS
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don’t need to post my crib, I already know I have one of the best on NIS

its not supposed to be a competition, its just to show how you live.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun I don’t need to post my crib, I already know I have one of the best on NIS

too scared to post it lmao
    Actually I don’t know how but that doesn’t change anything
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Actually I don’t know how but that doesn’t change anything

LOL TOO RETARDED

get a load of this guy
    Originally posted by Ghost LOL TOO RETARDED

get a load of this guy

You mistook retarded for ignorant, retard!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun You mistook retarded for ignorant, retard!

How dumb do you have to be to not know how to upload and post a picture.. Jesus..
    How dumb do you have to be to not know I have one of the best cribs on NIS?
Jump to Top