User Controls

Fona-life: Sober-life: Day #4: 4/27/19

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    So far so good.
    No issues today.
    The only shitty thing was I decided not to get more food on the way home and now im high as hell.
    Oh and I unbolted my toilet to do some stuff and I put it back on with a new wax ring but I never hooked up the water so now my entire basement smells like the shits of the whole neighborhood.
    All I know is I feel really good.
    So as always,
    I love you guys.
    Ya'll take care now.
    Fonafone: (937) 522 1751
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Kidding aside, hope you stay sober. Good luck.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Love you boo boo. Sober Squad 4 Lyfe. (Or at least until, like....2020)
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats So far so good.
    No issues today.
    The only shitty thing was I decided not to get more food on the way home and now im high as hell.
    Oh and I unbolted my toilet to do some stuff and I put it back on with a new wax ring but I never hooked up the water so now my entire basement smells like the shits of the whole neighborhood.
    So as always,
    I love you guys.
    Ya'll take care now.
    Fonafone: (937) 522 1751

You were literally getting drunk on TC last night....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GHOSTFACE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You were literally getting drunk on TC last night….

OOOOPS?!

Someone just had their Sober Squad card revoked.

U aint got 2 lie 2 kick it, FonFon.
    Originally posted by GHOSTFACE OOOOPS?!

Someone just had their Sober Squad card revoked.

U aint got 2 lie 2 kick it, FonFon.

No, Fon does have to lie to kick it. He can never just not be the center of attention.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Oh and I unbolted my toilet to do some stuff and I put it back on with a new wax ring but I never hooked up the water so now my entire basement smells like the shits of the whole neighborhood.

Really enjoying the stench, are you?

Reconnecting the water supply is one connection, less than 5 minutes and requires only one tool (unless you use a second wrench as a back-up).
    GHOSTFACE Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet No, Fon does have to lie to kick it. He can never just not be the center of attention.

This is unfortunately true.

He needs transcendence. He needs to be at peace with himself. He is at war with his own ego. A mind in chaos can never be sober.
    Originally posted by stl1 Really enjoying the stench, are you?

Reconnecting the water supply is one connection, less than 5 minutes and requires only one tool (unless you use a second wrench as a back-up).

Most toilet supply lines don't even need a wrench these days. They're like glorified wing nuts. Hopefully he dies.

Originally posted by GHOSTFACE This is unfortunately true.

He needs transcendence. He needs to be at peace with himself. He is at war with his own ego. A mind in chaos can never be sober.

I tried telling the TC crew not to give him the satisfaction and to make sure he knows his place and he has burned each and every one of them. Doesn't matter how well you treat a rabid dog, you're gonna get bit and then it's gonna piss on the floor.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Dude needs to be institutionalized.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet You were literally getting drunk on TC last night….

And he said he was high.

Being sober these days, is not being high on illegal drugs.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Admin And he said he was high.

Being sober these days, is not being high on illegal drugs.

To be fair, there's a big difference between being drunk all the time and getting high. When you're drunk you lose a whole lot of control and it turns some people into absolute assholes or depressive shitstains. Plus it's bad for your body and overall makes you feel like shit even when you aren't drinking.

For a lot of people 'getting sober' just means you've gotten rid of the habit which was fucking up your life, and have now gained some semblance of control over yourself. A lot of people have no problem maintaining that while stoned all the time, somehow. I'm definitely not one of them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG To be fair, there's a big difference between being drunk all the time and getting high. When you're drunk you lose a whole lot of control and it turns some people into absolute assholes or depressive shitstains. Plus it's bad for your body and overall makes you feel like shit even when you aren't drinking.

For a lot of people 'getting sober' just means you've gotten rid of the habit which was fucking up your life, and have now gained some semblance of control over yourself. A lot of people have no problem maintaining that while stoned all the time, somehow. I'm definitely not one of them.

adjective
    adjective: sober; comparative adjective: soberer; superlative adjective: soberest

not affected by alcohol; not drunk.
    synonyms: not drunk, not intoxicated, clearheaded, as sober as a judge; More
    teetotal, abstinent, nondrinking;
    abstemious, temperate, moderate;
    informalon the wagon, dry
    "they were drunk more often than sober"
    antonyms: drunk
    serious, sensible, and solemn.
    "a sober view of life"
    synonyms: serious, sensible, solemn, thoughtful, grave, somber, severe, earnest, sedate, staid, dignified, steady, levelheaded, serious-minded, businesslike, down-to-earth, commonsensical, pragmatic, self-controlled, restrained, conservative; More
    strict, puritanical;
    douce
    "a sober view of life"
    antonyms: lighthearted, frivolous
    free from alcoholism; not habitually drinking alcohol.
    "I've been clean and sober for five years"
    muted in color.
    "a sober gray suit"
    synonyms: somber, restrained, subdued, severe, austere; More
    conventional, traditional, staid, unadventurous;
    dark, dark-colored, quiet, drab, plain
    "a sober gray suit"
    antonyms: flamboyant

verb
    verb: sober; 3rd person present: sobers; past tense: sobered; past participle: sobered; gerund or present participle: sobering

make or become sober after drinking alcohol.
    "that coffee sobered him up"
    synonyms: become sober, become clearheaded; More

"Being stoned" has nothing to do with being sober. It literally means not to drink. By drinking he is not 4 days sober, he is zero days sober.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hella is mad I haven't come back to newtotse.com yet
    If I wanted you back I'd unban you :^)
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet If I wanted you back I'd unban you :^)

enjoy your dead forum loser
    Originally posted by Ghost enjoy your dead forum loser

Enjoy fucking a man, homo.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Enjoy fucking a man, homo.

Enjoy fucking a whale LMAO

blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top