User Controls

Who wants to meet up and beat up lesbians

y36mg motherfucker [our clonal flashy cusco]
    Not just lesbians, I mean if i find a couple trump supports they can get beat up too but other than that I'm up for suggestions.
    Ghost Black Hole
    With my penis, yes.
    However you like to do it man I don't judge.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Like you've actually got the balls to attack a Trump supporter. LOL

The only lesbians that really deserve it are the man-hating ones. Most of them are just minding their own business.

Try attacking Trump supporters, they statistically own a lot more guns than your ilk. Hopefully one will put a 357 hollow point in your silly gay ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers The only lesbians that really deserve it are the man-hating ones. Most of them are just minding their own business.

This right here.

For whatever reason, a lot of friends I've had turned out to be lesbians, and my sister as well.

I used to think they were all of the man-hating variety, but that's simply not true.

Some are, and they're shitty cunts. But most aren't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Idc fuck off and die in a fire.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by y36mg Idc fuck off and die in a fire.

Where does this rage come from?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by gadzooks Where does this rage come from?

The transitional hormones.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 The transitional hormones.

Mass amounts of failed decisions in my life despite attempting to do said decisions to the best of my abilities. Also, lots of deftones and dystopia.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Like you've actually got the balls to attack a Trump supporter. LOL

The only lesbians that really deserve it are the man-hating ones. Most of them are just minding their own business.

Try attacking Trump supporters, they statistically own a lot more guns than your ilk. Hopefully one will put a 357 hollow point in your silly gay ass.
    I HOPE SO TOO.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by y36mg deftones.

gay
    Originally posted by y36mg I HOPE SO TOO.

Why don't you grow a pair of balls and beat up a cop?
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Why don't you grow a pair of balls and beat up a cop?

why don't you? In all honesty you seem like a big enough waste of existence. Just go fuck off and burn in a fire.
    Originally posted by Nil gay

Fucking faggot.
    Originally posted by y36mg Fucking faggot.

Listen tyrone, deftones is for faggots. It's a generic spic-version of anglo saxon produced music. This is something you need to learn if you ever want to grow up and evolve mentally.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by y36mg Fucking faggot.

Here some musics taht rly speaks to the soul 4 u

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Just cause she turned you down doesn't make her a lez.
Jump to Top