User Controls

I dropped a 450C solder iron on my manly muscular thigh

Folks?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Awww. Poor baby.

* teeheehee (air)kisses the booboo*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    meh

I was covered in them a few years back, turns out soldering while monged on xanax isn't really a good plan
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Folks?

Wtf is tiny thing?

I did worse last year with a Cornish pasty

Originally posted by Narc Wtf is tiny thing?

I did worse last year with a Cornish pasty

Well when your leg is like steel a 450C solder iron can only do little damage...or your fucking pasty was hotter than 450C
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Maybe I should trade my $500 Hakko solder iron station in for a cornish pasty.
    Maybe lol

I think it's clear who has the nicest legs though...
    You know I still got a patch of slightly redder skin on that area now a year later.

Yep wounds take longer to heal and more likey to scar when you're an old fuck...especially emotional ones.
    I'd say it was opposite for emotional shit now. I shrug just about anything off like its nothing now.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Narc

Damn. That pastry fought tooth and nail not to be eaten🙀
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Folks?

my leg is more muscular and overall better looking than yours
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my leg is more muscular and overall better looking than yours

You're quite a bit younger than me though...right? That's a 51yr old leg you're whacking off to right there. Imagine my leg when it was 25 and playing soccer and rubgy...you'd blow your load before you got your pants down my lad.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're quite a bit younger than me though…right? That's a 51yr old leg you're whacking off to right there. Imagine my leg when it was 25 and playing soccer and rubgy…you'd blow your load before you got your pants down my lad.

still better. your leg looks like you shaved it a week ago
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Damn. That pastry fought tooth and nail not to be eaten🙀

I fought the pasty and the pasty won.

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III still better. your leg looks like you shaved it a week ago

Yes I'm a swimmer cyclist and speed skater...shaving my legs not only cuts hundredths of a second off my lap times but they also look great in black thigh highs.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes I'm a swimmer cyclist and speed skater…shaving my legs not only cuts hundredths of a second off my lap times but they also look great in black thigh highs.

Oh, I didn't realize you were one of §m£ÂgØLs mates.

Originally posted by Narc Oh, I didn't realize you were one of §m£ÂgØLs mates.

I'm not it was a joke...I prefer pantyhose.
Jump to Top