User Controls

Part of me actually misses living in a shithole

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    IDK if you guys have ever lived in the kind of place where you can throw your cigarette butts out onto the front lawn, but I have, and let me tell you it is freeing as fuck

-Never clean

-Never fix anything

-Just fuck shit up nigga

You finish drinking a 40 and you wanna crush that shit? Do it. Drop it on the floor. Fuck it right? Everything is deer trails to the kitchen anyway. You got your floaty because you're going to DROWN in shit if you don't

that's life

that's how it is

fucking deal with it you bitch ass punks

you aren't half as strong as me.

2v1 me in real life bitch
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    To each their own. I love being a soiboi yuppie.
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's fun to smash someone's stuff whenever you want.
    Originally posted by GGG IDK if you guys have ever lived in the kind of place where you can throw your cigarette butts out onto the front lawn, but I have, and let me tell you it is freeing as fuck

-Never clean

-Never fix anything

-Just fuck shit up nigga

You finish drinking a 40 and you wanna crush that shit? Do it. Drop it on the floor. Fuck it right? Everything is deer trails to the kitchen anyway. You got your floaty because you're going to DROWN in shit if you don't

that's life

that's how it is

fucking deal with it you bitch ass punks

you aren't half as strong as me.

2v1 me in real life bitch

Nothing strong about being a slob...quite the opposite, a weak lazy person lives in their own filth. Lollingtons, Nebraska.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'm currently homeless and can live as much as a troll as I wish but I try to stay clean
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nothing strong about being a slob…quite the opposite, a weak lazy person lives in their own filth. Lollingtons, Nebraska.

I agree. That's why I don't trash my own home. Cleanliness is a good show of character imo. If your shit is trash, you are probably trash too. Never met someone who had their shit together but still lived in filth.
    Originally posted by GGG I agree. That's why I don't trash my own home. Cleanliness is a good show of character imo. If your shit is trash, you are probably trash too. Never met someone who had their shit together but still lived in filth.

I've noticed a lot of those hot instagram thots have their rooms looking like a Goodwill store...shit piled up everywhere. Good looking on the outside but rotten on the inside..just like that apple I had a couple of weeks ago.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've noticed a lot of those hot instagram thots have their rooms looking like a Goodwill store…shit piled up everywhere. Good looking on the outside but rotten on the inside..just like that apple I had a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah idk. I think there's more fat people who are slobs than instagram thots. Don't take care of their body, don't take care of their space, don't take care of anything. Shit is disgusting. I have some pics that would make you sick to your stomach.
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    I miss Pakistan. I visit every year and I love living in America. But home is home. Everyone speaks my mother tongue. The food is amazing. Most people are much simpler and aren't caught up in all the bullshit of the world. It's interesting to have a genuine conversation with a fruit vendor or farmer at the market. I miss going to bazaars to buy vegetables. I miss the farmlands and the lush mountains. I miss the beauty of KPK.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I miss Pakistan. I visit every year and I love living in America. But home is home. Everyone speaks my mother tongue. The food is amazing. Most people are much simpler and aren't caught up in all the bullshit of the world. It's interesting to have a genuine conversation with a fruit vendor or farmer at the market. I miss going to bazaars to buy vegetables. I miss the farmlands and the lush mountains. I miss the beauty of KPK.

I've always known Spanish/English my whole life, so I've never really experienced not being able to speak my native language until fairly recently.

I can only imagine what it's like living everyday in a different country and not really speaking your language. Do you find that it gets rusty at all from non-use?
    To a certain extent. The biggest issue is expressing complex ideas like I do in English. My everyday Urdu is about as good as it's ever been but I struggle to remember the more uncommon vocabulary. Urdu has a rich history of literature and poetry that I love so I feel comparatively retarded relative to my English skills.
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator I miss Pakistan. I visit every year and I love living in America. But home is home. Everyone speaks my mother tongue. The food is amazing. Most people are much simpler and aren't caught up in all the bullshit of the world. It's interesting to have a genuine conversation with a fruit vendor or farmer at the market. I miss going to bazaars to buy vegetables. I miss the farmlands and the lush mountains. I miss the beauty of KPK.

i pray to various hindu gods that paki got nuked the shit out of it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i pray to various hindu gods that paki got nuked the shit out of it.

KALI MAA

KALI MAA, SHAKTI DEY
Jump to Top