ATTN: EVERYBODY

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    candyrein is a nigger

that is all
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’ve been off ban for less than an hour

Get your lil diq away from me
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    A nigger charged with trying to corrupt the white race by seducing a German. The highest crime one can commit, really.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You put your lil diq away too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by CandyRein You’ve been off ban for less than an hour

Get your lil diq away from me

I set an alarm because I plan to be banned by 4/27/19
    CandyRein Black Hole
    So predictable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    reported for ban evasion
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by CandyRein So predictable

Reported under the runaway slave act.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    So sad.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Aldra you used to be cool with me before recently.. now you stay thanking insults like a butthurt bitch
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by CandyRein Aldra you used to be cool with me before recently.. now you stay thanking insults like a butthurt bitch

You should only be allowed to submit 3 out of every 5 of your posts.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You should stfu faggot
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Seems as though they don't like our presence, they enjoy communicating w only men.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    LMAO
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Aldra you used to be cool with me before recently.. now you stay thanking insults like a butthurt bitch

We are all hardcore racists here, it's got nothing to do with you even though the comment was directed at you but most people here enjoy reading and posting offensive things.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    It’s all pretty fun to me ghosty or I wouldn’t be here 😋
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    So dumb. 😋

We gonna do what we want lil bitch boys ☺️
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂

Deal with it faggots 😋😂
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    😂 LOL! 😋
Jump to Top