User Controls

Nigger rapes 88 year old woman

We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Police busted a Brooklyn ex-con, accused of raping his elderly neighbor, with the help of two unlikely sources — the victim’s Life Alert necklace and the suspect’s own father.

Selwyn Worrell, 24, was arrested Wednesday afternoon for tying up his 88-year-old neighbor and raping her in the basement of her East New York home, cops said.

SEE ALSO

Man attacks 88-year-old woman, tries to sexually assault her: cops
    Worrell — who had just completed parole for a 2015 conviction — knocked on the door of the woman’s Vermont Street residence around 2 p.m. Wednesday, asking if he pass could through her home to get to another location, police said.

She recognized the young man and let him in, but he turned the tables on her — grabbing her by the throat, punching her in the face and dragging her down to the basement, cops said.

Worrell then tied the woman’s hands behind her back with an electrical cord and raped her, but fled without finishing — leaving the bound woman lying on her stomach on the floor of the basement, police said.

At some point during the attack or the aftermath, the victim pressed the Life Alert necklace, prompting an emergency response, police and the woman’s family said.

As emergency vehicles began arriving at the scene, Worrell’s father spotted his son and, fearing he might be involved in what was happening, flagged down responding police officers, police sources said.

“He came in here and we knew something was wrong,” said Worrell’s older brother, who affectionately referred to the victim — his longtime neighbor — as “granny.”

“So my father and my sisters chased him down and they grabbed him,” he continued. “They got him and they brought him back.”

Worrell was charged with rape and sexually motivated assault and was taken to a nearby hospital for a psychiatric evaluation, police said.

The man, who did not provide his name, said his brother has special needs, though he wouldn’t specify what kinds.

“But that’s still not right, what he did. That’s wrong,” he said. “That’s granny, we have mad love for granny.”

Worrell has two prior arrests from 2014, sources said. He did time in Sullivan Correctional Facility in 2015 for an attempted burglary conviction and had finished up his parole on Feb. 23, according to Department of Correction records.

The victim was taken to a local hospital for treatment and was later released, her daughter told the Post.

The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said her mother has known the neighbors, including her attacker, “since they were kids — they’ve been here for years.”

Nonetheless, her mother’s “spirits are good,” she said.

“I’m just thankful that my mother is alive because it could have gone worse. I’m just glad for that and I’m glad that she had the Life Alert,” she continued. “I just thank god that her life was spared. That’s more important to me than anything right now.”

https://abc7ny.com/man-arrested-for-rape-burglary-of-88-year-old-brooklyn-woman/5269953/

Gotta love the fried chicken ad.

https://myspace.com/lilsello

I think that's his myspace lol
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    All sorts of fucked up
    Octavian motherfucker
    Worrell was charged with rape and sexually motivated assault and was taken to a nearby hospital for a psychiatric evaluation

Love how due to the victim's age he is assumed to be mad for raping her.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers https://abc7ny.com/man-arrested-for-rape-burglary-of-88-year-old-brooklyn-woman/5269953/

Gotta love the fried chicken ad.

https://myspace.com/lilsello

I think that's his myspace lol

are you from f169bbs.com ?
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby are you from f169bbs.com ?

No idea what that means Doug.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Octavian Love how due to the victim's age he is assumed to be mad for raping her.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Good god.
Jump to Top