User Controls

Jesus built my hotrod

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

Krow African Astronaut
    Kro[z you need to take some SSRI and Adderall. Adderall because you're doing what I will do.. kind of phase out when people are talking at you then you never start off with a reply (or at least 90%,.. I wont say I calculated some analytic shit to prove that percentage but I feel it's ballpark by just tripping on your behavior)

SSRI for your hyped up behavior and or often going off tangent. My mother does this. I was telling this one psychiatrist "maybe I interhited from my mom who always goes off topic and starts a new one" because he noticed I did this. I myself always try to dominate conversation by behavior and you clearly have this as well. You tend to listen for sometime then you just start trying to proliferate by starting some random topic of your own.

I wanted to mimic your laugh and was told in t his class recently (like 3 years ago) to use Socratic (socrates?) observation. but you're not a cartoon. you look like you're suffering from secret you are holding from everyone. I wonder what your secret is. one thing you're not doing that I do the opposite is be transparent of your inner demonds.

what haunts you lil'bromo? We all love your laugh.. it's unique. It could be used in film or a song (oh wait, someone made a little diddy from the Milkshake incident.. which someone should edit in wiki-dramatica-whatever page

K.. talk to someone. I think it helps.. may take a few years to find the right meds.

I'm told everyone has different receptors positioned in cells.. including neurons and shit. so my cocktail may work or may do nothing; or cause you to cramp and pretzel-up like Geodon did with me.

I think you bust out in conversations in waves because you're taking Gapapentin (as I do).. I think it really makes people chatty.

low dose of Adderall 25sr, gabapentin (it's also a mood chilling pill and works great on long lasting nerve damage) . Ever take Lexapro?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Was expecting ministry

y u gotta let me down liek that bill Bill Krozbyby
    Originally posted by Nil Was expecting ministry

y u gotta let me down liek that bill Bill Krozbyby

ministry did the song w the butthole surfers smh..
    Originally posted by Krow Kro[z you need to take some SSRI and Adderall. Adderall because you're doing what I will do.. kind of phase out when people are talking at you then you never start off with a reply (or at least 90%,.. I wont say I calculated some analytic shit to prove that percentage but I feel it's ballpark by just tripping on your behavior)

SSRI for your hyped up behavior and or often going off tangent. My mother does this. I was telling this one psychiatrist "maybe I interhited from my mom who always goes off topic and starts a new one" because he noticed I did this. I myself always try to dominate conversation by behavior and you clearly have this as well. You tend to listen for sometime then you just start trying to proliferate by starting some random topic of your own.

I wanted to mimic your laugh and was told in t his class recently (like 3 years ago) to use Socratic (socrates?) observation. but you're not a cartoon. you look like you're suffering from secret you are holding from everyone. I wonder what your secret is. one thing you're not doing that I do the opposite is be transparent of your inner demonds.

what haunts you lil'bromo? We all love your laugh.. it's unique. It could be used in film or a song (oh wait, someone made a little diddy from the Milkshake incident.. which someone should edit in wiki-dramatica-whatever page

K.. talk to someone. I think it helps.. may take a few years to find the right meds.

I'm told everyone has different receptors positioned in cells.. including neurons and shit. so my cocktail may work or may do nothing; or cause you to cramp and pretzel-up like Geodon did with me.

I think you bust out in conversations in waves because you're taking Gapapentin (as I do).. I think it really makes people chatty.

low dose of Adderall 25sr, gabapentin (it's also a mood chilling pill and works great on long lasting nerve damage) . Ever take Lexapro?

tldr
    DAAHUUUUEERRR!!!!1

this is red on a good day, stranger danger all the way eeeee EEEEEEEEEE!
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    I like the butthole surfers, they're from my city too. But I don't think I've ever heard that song.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers I like the butthole surfers, they're from my city too. But I don't think I've ever heard that song.

uh ur from austin tejas?
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh ur from austin tejas?

They're from San Antonio originally. I know a guy that makes art out of scrap metal who was friends with them.
Jump to Top