User Controls

just murked myself

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i was riding to heb and i hit a rock and i ate it pretty hard my hand is all fucked up. this lady came out and gave me baby wipes because i was bleeding. my fucking bones hurt really bad, i even thru up.

my dick is bleeding
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    pics faggot
    Originally posted by Grylls pics faggot

i will in a bit, my balls got racked and my left knee is bleeding a lot, fucking burns. my nutack is bleeding
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Dominant or non-dominant hand?
    dom hand, but my left side and left ball is bleeding. ill prolly be alright and im being a baby it just hurt. i felt like a bitch w a skinned knee on my left side. this old hag came out and was treating my wounds while telling her story how she fell on a bike once in her day. im sure i will be alright but my body hurts right now

my hands are bleeding and so is my leg and ball sack. i pushed my bike to jersey mikes and told them ill be back and the lady there was like "wtf" and i went and bought a bottle of even william.s i gotta wound.

my face is full of snot and booze and spit, i feely like a dickk , my ball sack is literally bleading
    Ask your dad to put the training wheels back on for a wee bit longer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Ask your dad to put the training wheels back on for a wee bit longer.

yeah, i wish i still had that tony the tige huffy shit was lit fam.

blaster master victim of incest
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Hope nothing's broken, broken bones suck.
    Originally posted by blaster master Dont worry krolo Ill be home soon and we can drink brews in TC and lament about how bad we suck.

yo

Originally posted by blaster master Dont worry krolo Ill be home soon and we can drink brews in TC and lament about how bad we suck.

uoure the on that sucks big red
    Krow African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Krow

What yr tho?
    Ghost Black Hole
    BIRD GANG
    Krow African Astronaut
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What yr tho?

Apr 27 of what yr?

i at least got that chickens number from jersey mikes, she gave me a free bag of chips and called me sweet heart.

no but seriously my pelvis hurts really bad. i fucking ate it
    Originally posted by Krow

u look like a gremlin.
Jump to Top