User Controls

One of the most ballsy drug combos ever

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Just as a Prelude, I'm on Wellbutrin Subutex Ativan gabapentin and Baclofen. Right now I'm going through slight Ativan withdrawal as I have only been able to take 1mg out of my 6 mg daily dose for the past 3 days. I've been pretty okay just loading up on the gaba's taking a little bit more propanolol and stocking up on kava tea. Well 2 days ago I got really bored and decided to snort my nardil which is an MAOI and it actually gave me a psychedelic effect due to nardil metabolizing into phenylethylamine in 15 minutes if taken orally. I thought this is pretty damn cool so the next day I decided to do something cooler and stupider and I did a very low dose of PPX it's just soaked it in water and being on and MAOI I should have died from a brain aneurysm or something. Nope. Gold experience. Just wanted to let you know today I ate a whole cotton of PPX and snorted a Wellbutrin for continue in the habit of upping the gabapentin and snorting Subutex. I'll give you a more in-depth analysis later. But I just wanted to tell you I'm the most badass idiot you'll ever come across on these forums.

Btw my nardil dose is the max, 90mg.
    My propanolol niacin and vit b complex are prob the only things preventing my death. lol propylhexedrine is actually listed as a maoi contraindication.. so its literal proof im fucked not just "oh maybe this drug is just too weak. pure morepinephrone what have i done holynshyte
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should try the epic combo of sodium pentothal and potassium chloride.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Anyway, at first when I woke up I knew I NEEDED something to get me through the day... downers.. no, at least, what I have in terms of downers is a fucking joke. I'm pretty sure the fact that all meds were low, and not even one was full as it said on the bottle, was sketchy. I was told directly by the nurse that doctors orders and certain policies are to supply patients with enough medicine to get them through a reasonable time to find a psychiatrist/ maintenance doctor. I was told by my social worker and my therapist, both of them, that THEY would set up an aftercare plan, then as my discharge date became closer, it became, we would ASSIST in an aftercare scenerio. Then after telling them straight up, Listen, I didn't ask you to help me with my plans at home, but YOU offered, and I leave tomorrow and NOTHING AT ALL has happened.So after asking about 20 times, because this place is disorganized as fuck, I was told they needed to fax over proof of patient documents and the doctor would talk/fax/email/mail/telegram the opioid maintenence place I planned to go to. On the day of discharge, I got NOTHING. 10 MINUTES BEFORE LEAVING FOR THE AIRPORT. I FOUND THIS CHICKEN SHIT BALD FACE LIAR AND WASTER OF 12 MONTHS OF TIME AND THE FACT THAT AT THAT PLACE, THE ONLY EFFORT I EVER MADE ENSUED. He gave me a sheet with FAX in big letters with info about my meds. He said its a copy of the fax that they sent over.

a copy of a fax. ok. what? no proof?
    what about the doctor? hes the one who needs to send over my med info
    uh.... idk..

so I arrive at home. Open up my pill bottles

23 ativan, 3 a day
    a week and 4/24 days. Ok. I'll call this doctor and get verification that the fact was sent over
    I call the doc. They never heard of any such thing
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    so I get a week plus a morning dose the next day.
    yeah stupid me for taking an extra like 4 when i first got them.. about 4 days ago I realized I was fucked and went to straight 0 a day detox.. to level out my pills so if I have any anxiety I got some

anyway im stuck with yogi kava tea... oh and snorting bupes because I got like 70% of my script and i take 20mg a day, so i just snort em

wtf was I talking about
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're too chubby to have the stare of a homeless felon meth addict
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Lol. Your life is going to suuuuuuuuuuck.

At least film it all so when you're worm food scron can write a shitty folk song about you
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol rehab
    HTS highlight reel
    shamby pls stop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by HTS shamby pls stop

This
Jump to Top