User Controls

Original NIS users-Actual FOIA/FOIPA response

Krow African Astronaut
    So as far as FOIA

When I first read it, I read it kind of dyslexic and thought "We found nothing to your request" but it had multi layers of searches.

I don't want to reveal the entire thing yet. I might copy/paste it later when I get more info but only redact names (including mine) and addresses except the Field Office.

So the first thing I notice was suspicious. So, about 7-8 years ago, on Stickam. I had an argument with a guy I think went by "murder face". real saucy. Tinychat and stickam and justin.tv are pretty much all the same type of chat/video sites.

one day I got into an argument with murder face who would (along with others) say they wanted to rape my kids. No lie. and then he tells me to fuck off when I said, I should call the cops. this is getting old. Especially when they dropped my PI in front of other people

these were people in which one of them (purge.. looks a lot like mmQ) somehow stole my password for my room The Lounge and changed it.. and then kept me from being Admin or Mod. He claimed he (as well as a few others) were Zoklet users

short of this, is Murder Face tells me (after I told him I was going to call the cops) "Go ahead, I'm a fed" and gives me the phone number of his field office (he claims) in St Louis. and I called.. got some message prompt to leave a message. I left a few. I said something like "A guy who goes by murderface on a web chat site said this was his number, he was a fed and told me to call him after he made threats to my kid.. and how he didn't care.. and I think I might of said, most likely not you murder, but to the actual agent, sorry if you have to hear this.. call me back at this number, I have something to talk about".. not verbatim but real close.

never got a call back. I'm like a Joke to these people?

but the FBI field office they chose to contact me back isn't Washington DC that I went on, or my local SF.. it's from St Louis, MO

OK.. fair enough. maybe this is their speciality or chosen specific at this city's field office.

but anyways, i did a FOIA of Zoklet and Jeff Hunter. one was not found (I think Jeff) but several things which interested the FBI were, they said that they found files on the matter. Something about closing the case but then reviewing it again they reopened it. NARA has my stuff.. there were several files Responsive" and sent to NARA. like an official Government version of archive.org

To lanny and everyone from Zoklet, it seems Zok was in fact employed by the FBI and that he has a rap sheet (I'm guessing he was let go?) regarding the coupon scam?

So basicly I have to request from several other agencies. I think DoJ was one of them.

I'm just letting you know i felt I wasn't going to get any other info on Jeff or Zok so I'm deciding to go forward with this.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    are you katsung47?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hear the FBI is notorious for giving people the run-around when they get FOIA'd.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost

easy cards for beginners.

Curious if this went from NetA to NetB mirror all over again.

I really stumbled onto some crazy shit.. well not stumbled.. I was a previous user and nothing to have me believe this level of madness would ever happen. so it was very shocking when it became REAL!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Dehumanize-deflect-demoralize

Counter-Op movement when "turning" doesn't work.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow Curious if this went from NetA to NetB mirror all over again.

what is NetA and NetB

Originally posted by Krow Dehumanize-deflect-demoralize

Counter-Op movement when "turning" doesn't work.

I'm an FBI agent sent here to make you look crazy
    Ok, so please post the PDF version of your correspondence with the FBI field office in St. Louis. Redact as you see fit.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Ok, so please post the PDF version of your correspondence with the FBI field office in St. Louis. Redact as you see fit.

Snail Mail. no PDF
    Originally posted by Krow Snail Mail. no PDF

You could scan them in, or make a picture in that case. Tell me where are FOIA's for i much desire to see what's in.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie You could scan them in, or make a picture in that case. Tell me where are FOIA's for i much desire to see what's in.

Well like I said, there is info I have to view first.

plus is this an nda thing? like.. i forgot if I sign something digitally.

shit!
    Originally posted by Krow Well like I said, there is info I have to view first.

plus is this an nda thing? like.. i forgot if I sign something digitally.

shit!

No when agencies release stuff through FOIA it becomes public information. I am pretty sure you have to physically sign an NDA if you're going to have one with the US government.
    Krow African Astronaut
    OK

that's a relief.

but then again, i should keep the passion of not caring. so much madness. I would support trump if he wasn't so mean to Mexico and obsessed with this fucking wall.. sideshow prolly. he probably has tons of friends in Mexico and laughs with them on it?

He told some mexicans who build a fountain (I think NY Central Park?) and then didn't pay the full amount and when they said "you need to pay us" or whatever.. he laughs and says "So sue me" knowing he has friends in high places that would delay such payment.

start cleaning the swamp with ridding your own Actions Mr President. we were so close to finding out Bill Clintons naughty behavior and #metoo on crack.

and Hillaries eMails or other stuffff
    I called my local ATF office a hundred times trying to find out about a gun that was taken from me in a false arrest about four years ago

Never got a call back so I reported it stolen

Hopefully it at least caused a bad day for whatever cock-loving cop took it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're all under arrest. Please lay on the floor on your bellies with your hands behind your back and someone will be there shortly to cuff you and take you away.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I called my local ATF office a hundred times trying to find out about a gun that was taken from me in a false arrest about four years ago

Never got a call back so I reported it stolen

Hopefully it at least caused a bad day for whatever cock-loving cop took it

Did you get a response? If you knew they took it from you and have it on hold and it's lost in the paperwork of delay. wouldn't that be a false report?
    Originally posted by Krow Did you get a response? If you knew they took it from you and have it on hold and it's lost in the paperwork of delay. wouldn't that be a false report?

It must've been a hundred calls over a two year period

I told the department that I reported it stolen to that I was false-arrested, got my charges dropped, yet was still told my gun was not in their system, and so it must've been stolen
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Should've been the pigs reporting it stolen, since they're the ones somebody stole it from.
Jump to Top