User Controls

WALL STREET MARKET IS EXIT SCAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks, every major vendor has either pulled their offers or have their item listings titled : WALL ST MARKET IS EXIT SACMMING!

FOLKS!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!??!!?!?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pics?
    no, fuck vou.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't believe you
    your too lazy and so am i
    Ghost Black Hole
    i don't have an account there
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    EDIT: I misread the thread title... Below I am referencing Dream Market.

I was just able to withdraw my 0.012 BTC from my wallet.

I also have like 0.03 BTC stuck in escrow for an order I placed in FEBRUARY and have not received.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks I was just able to withdraw my 0.012 BTC from my wallet.

I also have like 0.03 BTC stuck in escrow for an order I placed in FEBRUARY and have not received.

on wallstreet? is there any truth to this exit scam stuff?
    Originally posted by Ghost on wallstreet? is there any truth to this exit scam stuff?

OH SHIT, sorry, I meant Dream Market.
    I have actually only ever used Dream Market, but it's shutting down at the end of April.

So yeah, anyone have any further details on Wall Street market before I migrate there...?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have heard a lot about exit scams on reddit but people say it's some schizo guy trying to discredit them, I never used WSM so I have no idea and Dietpino is being a cunt and won't post any proof of his claims so now I have to download TOR on my windows xp laptop and make an account just to see if it's true or false
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just went and registered an account, but I have no way of really knowing on first glance if it's anything but legit...

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    my balls still hurt from when verto exit scammed evolution.

He was literally Israeli and everyone knew it and still trusted him. Never again
    Actually, there are a bunch of product ads that are actually just entitled "WALL STREET IS AN EXIT SCAM!!!!"...

Kinda concerning.
    Ghost Black Hole
    are they trusted vendors though? could just be that schizo guy that runs gangsters paradise

omg literally google "Wall street market exit scam"

It is the FIRST hit that comes up you lazy fucking retard.
    https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=wall+street+market+exit+scam

i hate you
    /d/DarkNetMarkets
    Rules How to get vendor flairs Alternative Subdreads
    Wall Street Market has likely exit scammed
    by /u/HugBunter A • 2 days ago* in /d/DarkNetMarkets
    WARNING: A support staff member is now black mailing customers who sent their address in plaintext, via disputes and tickets.

We can be 99% sure at this point they aren't coming back. Whilst their explanation was somewhat plausible at first, that was diminished as time went by and their Admin has not contacted me for almost 72 hours now, yet coins have been moving.

Their support staff seem to have no contact with them at all and Med3l1n has done what he can to assist any resolution, but I am at a dead end. If this isn't the case, hopefully this post will be motivation for the Admins to get in touch.

Will update this post 12 hours from now if we haven't heard anything with some details of what I have found, assisted by their support staff and tough decisions that may need to be made.

Edit: I have emailed Deepdot again, too little too late but he will be adding a warning to their page in the next 2 hours.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano omg literally google "Wall street market exit scam"

It is the FIRST hit that comes up you lazy fucking retard.

Yeah but people are also saying it's just a dude that hates WSM with a million alts spamming the reddit with false info. Darknet discussion is banned on most of the clearnet so controlling the narrative isn't hard to do.
    Originally posted by Ghost are they trusted vendors though?

As a matter of fact, it appears so...

Jump to Top