User Controls

Regarding current DH and NIS behavior

Krow African Astronaut
    As I have always been open of my intent to get research from all spin-off/iterations of TOTSE.. I have noticed edgy and true flaggable topics have slowed down.. people responding to me less and insults over true trolling jabs (emotional trolling like roasting insults usually). This happened once before.. I vaguely recall saying I'll try to be less serious after realizing Lanny's true age being too young for that TOTSE issue of 2001

I decided that since th is site is like TOTSE jabs for laughs As well as interesting story posts of mostly current events.. I would roll along with the ant-nest eg:all the users on here as well as tiny chat "tinybltc" related to both NirvanaNet by proxy of forum "better living through chemistry" and Occasionally wait for something of interest like Jeff Hunter from dream force convention video while matching a more modern photo other than Jeff,Alice hunter (former wife or relative) and I believe which was said to be JC Stanton, way back in the 1980s

<editing .. I made a grammar error> then some people who knowingly to my request of posting a Jeff Hunter photo that they had contradicted earlier claims of knowing who he looked liked then claims no one; including them ., then back to claiming they had photos .. rejected a request to get give me that photo. then a year later Jeff Hunter is seen in a photo (a scientist?) Metaphysicist (spell check needed) with Jeff Hunter sitting behind him.

I started to put it in the past when suddenly I'm scrolling through bing's search pages suggested news strip bar and I see Beto O'Rourke and I said.. he sounds familiar.. then as I read his story of dialup BBS as a kid posting a story of sardonic behavior of backing over a kid. I thought.. very TOTSE/Zoklet like..

Then the kicker.. Cult Dead Cow or Cult of Dead Cow. Out of El Paso.. so I thought.. maybe just similar network geeks.. then I saw the cow emblem ACSsI or ANSI graphics.. sure it's probably on a list of a bunch of ansi art.. but I remember that name.. then I found a PDF I made of the TOTSE.com main menu.. CDC .. Cult of the dead cow. Linked in totse's main page.

Still reading? Former PayPal/eBay ceo..cto Harper Reed's boss is a cto start for Beto's current campaign....

Harper seems decent ..younger than I am but &TOTSE before I joined... A person who says Totse forever on his website ( view Harperreed.com or org or net..I think it's com) look to bulletpoint year 1992 .. well.. I see they're all in the same nest-network together.

Anyways..Ciao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    PS. DH .. I guess you have no clue about this.. but I wasn't sure.. just by proxy of association you decided to bring your date forum to this place. So I added you in the headline of this thread .. I think one of you might be a NIS /Zoklet member.. possibly totse
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah man. Totse. I was darknipplegnash.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Sorry.. I'm not joking. I think I might be stroking ..back of my upper neck and head was in such pain. I'm having on and off issues typing. I need to call it quits for driving for at least a few hours.. I'm in Berkeley eating and some helicopter is buzzing overhead
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Cult of the dead cow was a hacking forum. You used to be able to DL some cool cracking tools on the site and discuss hack/cracking tips etc.

Don't think they been around for a good while now tho.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Narc Cult of the dead cow was a hacking forum. You used to be able to DL some cool cracking tools on the site and discuss hack/cracking tips etc.

IIRC the site is still kicking.
    Originally posted by Sophie IIRC the site is still kicking.

Could well be. It was way back before even web2.0 when I last on there, lol.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Narc Could well be. It was way back before even web2.0 when I last on there, lol.

I got there in a roundabout way through someone on Twatter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah I'm not reading schizo rants.
    Originally posted by Sophie I got there in a roundabout way through someone on Twatter.

Did he call himself sid vicious?

im getting sick of this place. Making serious threads with actual content in it and getting 0-2 semi-quality replies is disheartening. I use to get a thanks every 6 posts, but i dont fucking care anymore and i spam like scron now and realize why he does it.

I'm going for broke with jailbait thread and not much else. none of us give a shit and this is stupid.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano im getting sick of this place. Making serious threads with actual content in it and getting 0-2 semi-quality replies is disheartening. I use to get a thanks every 6 posts, but i dont fucking care anymore and i spam like scron now and realize why he does it.

I'm going for broke with jailbait thread and not much else. none of us give a shit and this is stupid.

Great threads can be created without any replies at all. Replies can be nice, especially if you're looking for information, but if you provide all the information in the original post as a tutorial or something, that should be good enough. At least the info is out there, someone may find it. This site doesn't really show up in search results too much, but then again google sold out a long time ago anyway, and too many people are still using that. This is the kind of site they'd purposely push away from the top search results, so it'd end up being on page 15 or something, if even that.

I noticed that today while typing in "morphine extraction" into google. Used to be a shitload of forum sites would pop up, now that's only the case with search engines like bing.

Google/government doesn't like forums. It allows too much truth to be discovered too quickly about certain subjects.

But we shouldn't give up. Information should be readily available to anyone. It should be free. Not restricted. No matter how messed up it is, like my thread about killing billions of people. I have no interest in killing billions of people, truth be told, but that thread turned out somewhat interesting and serves as a way to make government fags uncomfortable. Some interesting or at least entertaining replies.

If anything, we should become more aggressive about getting information out there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Post Tits Noob
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Narc Cult of the dead cow was a hacking forum. You used to be able to DL some cool cracking tools on the site and discuss hack/cracking tips etc.

It had a limitation of like 40 users. When I read that, I pretty much knew the forum you could only go on and read (download?) but not join. that was Moo and it's funny, totse was apart of NirvanaNet but the address to the original IRC wasn't slash.net.. or to the older dialup email (without research I can't think .. my brain is really having a hard time remembering the term.. something telnet or terminal pulled up newsgroup stuff. you could download codes and use an assembler to pause pause.. brain.. create Exe files? ) it's name was like Moo.net or some shit. something totse was related to on the original BBS phone number list had the other info. Sometimes I feel like the monkey and sometimes a light shines and I'm the alien ascension thingy.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano im getting sick of this place. Making serious threads with actual content in it and getting 0-2 semi-quality replies is disheartening. I use to get a thanks every 6 posts, but i dont fucking care anymore and i spam like scron now and realize why he does it.

What do you mean by that i don't spam. I have barely posted in the last 2 days because all the threads are trash. My brain is just really fast and can process large amounts of data quickly so I can front page flush with no effort
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah I'm not reading schizo rants.

I'm trying to shorten it to be able to understand.

it's hard to articulate

respect to the soldiers who fought but not to their masters who used false flags for war (WMDs never found)

the first Gulf War most likely had merrit. as far as I'm concerned it was justifiable to go after Suddam for violating an agreement with the USA after 1991 gulf war. but at the same time these goons made so much fucking money.

Thank you soldiers for fighting. sorry to the civilians of Iraq and other nations you were "colladeral damage" to the MIC who wants offensive weapons more than a bubble of defense for the USA.

they want to sell our newest shit now to Saudi. those are the fuckers in the 28 pages redacted, released for a short time, stating they wrote checks to Muhhamid Atta (San Diego/Florida?)

I don't think a spy like this being funded by a nation the USA considers an allie, had the leaders family write a check to a spy that planned on attacking the USA has ever happened in USA history without a response. it's unpresidented or a "unique" situation.

plus, I never said "no Planes hit the tower" and I don't believe it's holograms. I believe it was something related to this program test.

Spectral will know. I'm trying to search it.. internet is policed now.. no more "Conspiracy" stuff that would pop up on the first page

Krow African Astronaut

You clearly have a narcissistic mind of needing attention for randomness.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost What do you mean by that i don't spam. I have barely posted in the last 2 days because all the threads are trash. My brain is just really fast and can process large amounts of data quickly so I can front page flush with no effort

Whoa wait. You do this as a hobby/art form or do you get paid to do this.. back to "Internet being policed" people do what you just did at bing or google to push content to page 99?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Krow back to "Internet being policed" people do what you just did at bing or google to push content to page 99?

I am just faster than most people which is why you can't comprehend the speed of my replies, you think someone pays me to do this but it's just my default setting. Most people can't understand the power of my mind and they think I'm just spamming but I have spent many years improving my brain and my parallel processing abilities.

I can reply to every thread on page one before most people can even finish one post and I'm usually watching tv, playing video games or making some kind of art while I do it.

This is what happens when I'm sober. I smoke weed to slow down my brain so I can function like a normal slow human
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
Jump to Top