User Controls

A bunch of people at my work are saying they're veegan...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    At first it was like a couple chicks then a coup,e more... now more of the males are saying they're vegan or don't eat meat, maybe to impress the chicks 🚫🥩💪😘 I think I might start reducing my meat consumption too, just for calories and cleaness sake, meats actually kinda gross. No meat as the main entree. Unless fhere is a shitload of it and it will be throw out anyways, and i'm hungry, but only once in a great while.

Thats my job thats not the large kitchen not the ofher shitty ass resturant job 👎
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick At first it was like a couple chicks then a coup,e more… now more of the males are saying they're vegan or don't eat meat, maybe to impress the chicks 🚫🥩💪😘 I think I might start reducing my meat consumption too, just for calories and cleaness sake, meats actually kinda gross. No meat as the main entree. Unless fhere is a shitload of it and it will be throw out anyways, and i'm hungry, but only once in a great while.

Thats my job thats not the large kitchen not the ofher shitty ass resturant job 👎

idk, I don't see how telling a girl your vegan would impress them.. might as well say you're a proud male feminist as well.. where do you work where this faggotry is so prevalent?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't say this often but i'm kind of with Bill Krozby on this one.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't say this often but i'm kind of with Bill Krozby on this one.

well when you're right.. you're well.. right..
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    They're sweet young college kids
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick spaghetti with spaghetti sauce & melted cheese & butter = just as yummy as meat

But not as yummy as all of that and meatballs.
    ^ changed my mind what to say 🤗
    Admin African Astronaut
    I don't eat much meat. Not my thing. But occasionally I like some tasty meat to gulp down.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Only homosexuals are vegan
Jump to Top