User Controls

Anyone seen that new show RAMY?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have unfortunately. It's full of stereotypes. Like I'm sure some of that goes on, but it looks like a pathetic attempt to normalize muslims. Like, hey look at us, we're just americans like you... It's just strict parental guiding, but its also the plight of their culture if you ask me. An extreme example would be when I was a kid a couple times my dad took my brother and mother and I to hala's place, this guy he worked with at amd and my brother and I were like 9 / 7 years old or something and we'd play prince of persia on their video game system.. but we weren't allowed to play video games with hala's daughter, in fact he would send his daughter away to go eat somewhere else. it was kinda weird.

But the thing is i think that the plight of the situation is kinda strange. Nice people though, just different. Theres a huge discord between muslims and christians obviously (im a christian) and I think the whole level of "mad BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA man syndrome" only complicates it. I would ask this palestinian girl to come over to my place and she was really weirded out telling me that she lives with her brothers and that they would hate me ect.. so I invited her to my place and she was parked outside asking if I could come walk her up to my place and I tried to go outside but my door wouldn't open, i locked myself in my place and got on tc to ask what to do but i couldn't get out. so i text the chicken to come to my door and talk to me and she was really freaked out. i told her i was locked in my place and i needed her help to help me crawl out through my cats room window and she did and she took me to buy some graphite for the lock.

anyways long storty short but yeah. anyone here ever seen the show ramy? its pretty bad.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    That would be like cool and shit

Originally posted by Narc That would be like cool and shit

you're an idiot..
    Always good to see a butthurt bill Bill Krozbyby.

Originally posted by Narc Always good to see a butthurt bill Bill Krozbyby.

no butt hurt here, you just follow me around like a lost puppy, why? Idk..

anyways back to the topic

Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're an idiot..

Thats butthurt AF

who has fucking time to watch TV?
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have unfortunately. It's full of stereotypes. Like I'm sure some of that goes on, but it looks like a pathetic attempt to normalize muslims. Like, hey look at us, we're just americans like you… It's just strict parental guiding, but its also the plight of their culture if you ask me. An extreme example would be when I was a kid a couple times my dad took my brother and mother and I to hala's place, this guy he worked with at amd and my brother and I were like 9 / 7 years old or something and we'd play prince of persia on their video game system.. but we weren't allowed to play video games with hala's daughter, in fact he would send his daughter away to go eat somewhere else. it was kinda weird.

But the thing is i think that the plight of the situation is kinda strange. Nice people though, just different. Theres a huge discord between muslims and christians obviously (im a christian) and I think the whole level of "mad BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA man syndrome" only complicates it. I would ask this palestinian girl to come over to my place and she was really weirded out telling me that she lives with her brothers and that they would hate me ect.. so I invited her to my place and she was parked outside asking if I could come walk her up to my place and I tried to go outside but my door wouldn't open, i locked myself in my place and got on tc to ask what to do but i couldn't get out. so i text the chicken to come to my door and talk to me and she was really freaked out. i told her i was locked in my place and i needed her help to help me crawl out through my cats room window and she did and she took me to buy some graphite for the lock.

anyways long storty short but yeah. anyone here ever seen the show ramy? its pretty bad.

I am amazed I didn't ADHD in this with a TL/DR aide. Not being mean to you lil Bromo.

Anywho I read an article on indie films that are in tense and have great or surreal endings.. I waited for Netflix or Prime to show those films like Greenroom

.. I forgot for some months and it came up.. Greenroom .. I had a hard time with seeing the film with weird holes in the plot..(I will see the rest of it later this week and I support indie actors who did good acting )and

So I turn on "Kill The Messenger".. which to me could of been a sequal to American Made with Tom Cruise ..though it's a (word correction) Hack-Script of what went down ??

(Arkansas's Mean Mena (fucking autospell) airstrip drug connection to Contra's). Not a spoiler but the end of Kill the Messenger (Story of San Jose Mercury news and Reporter Gary web) the film ends with CIA director being demanded National Security Doc on Drug connections.. they Didn't show LAPD officer Michael Ruppert who laid a bombshell he had evidence of such at that same town hall meeting in South Central LA ..it could of been a doc Sequal to Gary Web..
    Originally posted by Narc Thats butthurt AF

right.... anyways, take your wellbutrin, the vet will come and see you and peedy in the morning. =)
    Originally posted by Krow I am amazed I didn't ADHD in this with a TL/DR aide. Not being mean to you lil Bromo.

Anywho I read an article on indie films that are in tense and have great or surreal endings.. I waited for Netflix or Prime to show those films like Greenroom

.. I forgot for some months and it came up.. Greenroom .. I had a hard time with seeing the film with weird holes in the plot..(I will see the rest of it later this week and I support indie actors who did good acting )and

So I turn on "Kill The Messenger".. which to me could of been a sequal to American Made with Tom Cruise ..though it's a (word correction) Hack-Script of what went down ??

(Arkansas's Mean airstrip drug connection to Contra's). Not a spoiler but the end of Kill the Messenger (Story of San Jose Mercury news and Reporter Gary web) the film ends with CIA director being demanded National Security Doc on Drug connections.. they Didn't show LAPD officer Michael Ruppert who laid a bombshell he had evidence of such at that same town hall meeting in South Central LA ..it could of been a doc Sequal to Gary Web..
    \
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson who has fucking time to watch TV?

i guess people that are rich enough to afford tv's...
    Why would you want to watch TV tho?

Baahahaahahaa

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i guess people that are rich enough to afford tv's…

I guess we've found out what Bill Krozby considers being rich...owning a $249 TV from Walmart.

lolol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby \

And you want a real response to your question? I never saw it Kro'z
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guess we've found out what Bill Krozby considers being rich…owning a $249 TV from Walmart.

lolol.

I paid 299 at Target for a Chinese brand Smart TV with Roku built in.. I think I'm being spied in by Commies n Pinkos
    Innit

uh oh ITT old men who can't afford to watch television and make fun of people who do as if it makes them better...

1 who lives in a halfways house and the other lives out of his car.. they seem jelly
    anyways.. this was just a thread about the show ramy.. if you have nothing to say about it, then why even comment? peedy and totse2k are like the middle aged version of beavis and butthead, definitely not cute or funny though.
    Krow African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby anyways.. this was just a thread about the show ramy.. if you have nothing to say about it, then why even comment? peedy and totse2k are like the middle aged version of beavis and butthead, definitely not cute or funny though.

I noticed you try to al'pha people with angry insults when they try and reciprocate with same level trolling.

If you're going to be angry and serious about a topic.. then you too have "this is not a SG thread" . movingpicture- forum would of been more apropos

Next I stayed on topic of film or media experiences.. Amending related stories of similarity. Your just a dog barking at any tree with a sore ass of poison-ivy
Jump to Top