User Controls

LINDSAY ZYWICIEL UPDATEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dAMN, she gon be my new dealer what with those needlepoint seein' thhingers.
    Ghost Black Hole
    she looks old
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Why did she shoah any mention of the bf off her facebook?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Why did she shoah any mention of the bf off her facebook?

Why do you know that she did that?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Lanny Why do you know that she did that?

https://niggasin.space/thread/37058
    LINDSAY I'M SUFFERING BLACK PILL WITHDRAWAL!!!!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't think this addresses the crux of my question here
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't think this addresses the crux of my question here

She deleted her youtube channels after Bill Krozby started hitting her up, so now we're internet-cyber-butt-stalking her.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    That is... disconcerting
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country She deleted her youtube channels after Bill Krozby started hitting her up, so now we're internet-cyber-butt-stalking her.

we should stalk more people in the name of krooz.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    actually I didn't stalk her, she became an nis memember due to researching her name on google and nis came up. I actually really like lindsay. so if anything she was stalking me.

so whats the deal is she making a new channel or what?

before she deleted her channel I asked her if she is a coal burner and she got really defensive, shits hilarious. she's a smart girl and really pretty but she can be kinda pig headed OINK OINK OINK
    Originally posted by Ghost she looks old

she is 32....
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country https://niggasin.space/thread/37058

damn never saw this thread.
Jump to Top