User Controls

Currently eating marijuana edibles at a marijuana club

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Cool new place I was recommended to. A $5 cover fee, and then a big bar with a shit load of edibles. I'm eating a couple of chocolate turtles and a fruity pebbles bar. Ill report back later. zmaybe.
    If weeds not legal here next year i'm gonna smoke a big ass rock of shatter out of a meth pipe.
    Prepare to be a catatonic mess. The body high from marijuana edibles are the fucking worst.

Whenever I hear of people doing edibles, there are only two outcomes to their story:

1) It was their worst high ever.
    2) It didn't work (mainly because the average stoner is a dumbass who bakes them wrong)

I fall into option 1. I was fareaking out man, and this is from someone who can handle LSD and a bunch of other psychedelics.

Actually there was only one instance of someone who told me they enjoyed edibles, and she was a complete fucking druggo who smoked meth before bedtime.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You probably just had too much. Edibles are always stronger than people expect and it's the same relevant chemicals as smoking, if you have too much it tends to go bad. If you just have like a quarter as much as you would if it were just food then it's pretty much the same.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    You must be doing it wrong Enter, all the times I have made my own edibles have been enjoyable experiences.
    I was high as fuck, almost too high. It was worth it. I at two 10mg candies earlier today, went on a 4 hour hike, stop by a shop and got a 15mg sucker, ate it halfway home, stopped and grad a 32oz microbrew beer, drank it on the way home, then ate a 10mg candy to remove the alcohol taste from my mouth. I'm liking the legalization.
    Edibles are the greatest. I'm gonna quit smoking weed one day... In like.. A decade.. But I'm gonna wait until my tolerance is gone and just vape and use edibles in the future.

Like a spaceman.
    Prepare to be a catatonic mess. The body high from marijuana edibles are the fucking worst.

Whenever I hear of people doing edibles, there are only two outcomes to their story:

1) It was their worst high ever.
    2) It didn't work (mainly because the average stoner is a dumbass who bakes them wrong)

I fall into option 1. I was fareaking out man, and this is from someone who can handle LSD and a bunch of other psychedelics.

Actually there was only one instance of someone who told me they enjoyed edibles, and she was a complete fucking druggo who smoked meth before bedtime.

i take edibles a lot. for a long time it was a daily habit. in fact last summer i didnt smoke once, but got high every single day from edibles. and i wasnt a loser during that time either (like I am right now), I'd wake up at 4:30 AM and go to the gym, shower and eat, go directly to class for 2 hours, study with my friends afterwards for 1-3 hours, then go home and have an edible and just chill.
    I now require 20mg to feel what 10mg did before. I think I'll stop for week to clean up a little.
    30mg is now required for the same high. 20mg only puts me into a nice mood, but I can barely fell the THC.

Here is my candy collection. $200, 8 bags(one of each flavor they had), 10 candies per bag, 10mg each candy. Comes out to $2.50 per candy.

Here is the kief I bought, but I forgot to rotate the image...

Shit is making me lose weight.
Jump to Top