User Controls

If someone doesn't want to be a part of society, or life's paradigm...

WellHung Black Hole
    Where in the natural world can they go to get away from it all, and pass their time?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Drugs

I’m not saying that’s where they should go, but that’s where many go.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    be fat, pathetic and live in a motel. I guarantee no one will give a shit or take u seriously
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    most people still need to be exposed to others even if they've become jaded toward society and everyday life. you can always isolate yourself on a mountain or under a bridge or something, but you might be surprised at how you feel after being alone for a while
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Drugs

I’m not saying that’s where they should go, but that’s where many go.

I was talking about a physical location. But thanks for attempting to help.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra most people still need to be exposed to others even if they've become jaded toward society and everyday life. you can always isolate yourself on a mountain or under a bridge or something, but you might be surprised at how you feel after being alone for a while

Agreed....I've done something similar.
Jump to Top