User Controls

Cold approaching and getting rejected by a woman at the gym is actually a great way to establish future relations...

WellHung Black Hole
    As long as you're sweet and classy about it and she is flattered, it will set you up to get friendly with her in the future. Then possibly your personality can win her over and you can fuck her while she is dating another man. At the very least, you can have yourself a gym buddy...also, other girls find it attractive when a man is chummy with a hottie.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Practice makes perfect. But yeah, if girls see you hanging out with a hot chick, that indicates you're less likely to be a rapist/serial killer/abuser, and makes you somewhat more attractive by association.

Guys that I consider fugly could end up with dime pieces if they weren't afraid of rejection so much and just went for it. Treat it like it's a mission. If you get rejected, onto the next one. Eventually you'll be successful.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You're both overthinking something very basic.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm just a naturally flirty guy. I also get rejected a lot which is why I like long term relationships because I don't save sex when I'm single unless it's hookers
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Guys that I consider fugly could end up with dime pieces if they weren't afraid of rejection so much and just went for it. Treat it like it's a mission. If you get rejected, onto the next one. Eventually you'll be successful.

there are no pride, no glory, no owner in being scavengers.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You're both overthinking something very basic.

Sounds like something Snoopy would say. I think we're doing pretty well so far with the overthinking. Less cannibals and such.
    Originally posted by We'reAllBrownNosers Sounds like something Snoopy would say. I think we're doing pretty well so far with the overthinking. Less cannibals and such.

I vaguely remember snoopy. Was he a serb?
    or bossnick masquerading as a serb.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I vaguely remember snoopy. Was he a serb?

Supposedly half serb half croat. I always figured you were one of his alts. He was pretty cool though. Snoopy was partial to the croat side in some way because he thought the Serbs were dumb for trusting the Russians.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Who could even remotely imagine Matt getting rejected by any woman?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Jump to Top