User Controls

Whenever I lose fat, I lose muscle mass too...

WellHung Black Hole
    So tough to keep muscle while losing fat...Suggestions, anyone?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    accept getting fat ,,, or spend the rest of ur pittiful life dieting and avoiding the foods you love
    Octavian motherfucker
    That's strange, the body burns fat before muscle. Unless you have little muscle mass already or not getting enough protein, your body shouldn't be doing that?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    kill yourself and leave a fat corpse
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    yea but kill urself eating what you love so its worth it for you as well as the rest of the population
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Matt, is that what happened to your chest?
    pretty sure its called a breast now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    That's a lame excuse to avoid losing weight.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian That's strange, the body burns fat before muscle. Unless you have little muscle mass already or not getting enough protein, your body shouldn't be doing that?

I think I'm not getting enough protein.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 Matt, is that what happened to your chest?

My prolific pectorals are beautiful right now.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks I lift a lot but I do more cardio 2 get the Glorious Runner's High... that's what's eating up some muscle. I got to taken in more protein, not from shakes, but from food.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Is it just whey that makes you break out in a rash?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Man just eat chicken fish and eggs 4-5 times a day, supplement with casein protein before you go to sleep, and drink water like your life depends on it. Do that til the end of summer and you'll look and feel completely different.

If and when you actually do go to the gym, just worry about legs core chest and back. Build your strength up. Don't be worried about doing your little bicep curls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Is it just whey that makes you break out in a rash?

i think so. I stopped 10 days ago, & now only take creatine & organic protein powder with a bunch of superfoods.my rash seems to be receding.👍 However, it may have been the overconsumption of it, not the powder itself. Or its interface with my meds & weed. Lots of variables, tough to isolate just 1 at a time. but ill keep experimenting.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Man just eat chicken fish and eggs 4-5 times a day, supplement with casein protein before you go to sleep, and drink water like your life depends on it. Do that til the end of summer and you'll look and feel completely different.

If and when you actually do go to the gym, just worry about legs core chest and back. Build your strength up. Don't be worried about doing your little bicep curls.

Thnks. ill give that a try. im very open to suggestion, and like trying new things/routines.
    hey you fat fuckin nigger did you see sherri post in my hemp thread?? she almost spoke to me
Jump to Top