User Controls

trying to sell a cycle for 60

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    and people say they will by it for 50 after a few hours. its wrong if i call them a nigger faggot after i tell them I want 60 for it?

fucking nigger faggots
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s jot unusual to try and barter when buying used goods. If you won’t accept less than $60, let them know that you’re selling it for $60 “firm”.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if you arent willing to take less than 60 you need to ask 70 so they offer what you are willing to take,, your inability to haggle is a deal breaker for many
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We just bought a used mower from a guy who has been tinkering with mowers since he was a kid. He wanted $135, but we talked him down to $100 and gave him our old mower for parts.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s jot unusual to try and barter when buying used goods. If you won’t accept less than $60, let them know that you’re selling it for $60 “firm”.

It's not called bartering... it's called negotiating, you mental midget. Bartering would be if they tried to trade good(s) or services for poley's cycle.
    It’s not Poley’s cylcle being sold you mental midget.

And I know what bartering means, and what I said stands. It’s not unusual to barter for used goods. My husband and myself just did when buying a moser.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    right, if I was selling my Gary Fisher Joshua Y frame Mt. bike Ide be asking 1200.00 and take $1000.00
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist It’s not Poley’s cylcle being sold you mental midget.

And I know what bartering means, and what I said stands. It’s not unusual to barter for used goods. My husband and myself just did when buying a moser.

You got to have the worst personality of anyone I've ever encountered online. You're wrong all the time ...yet you never admit you're wrong. I don't know how any man could stand to be with you. Your hubby must be one ugly thirsty beta.
    Originally posted by WellHung You got to have the worst personality of anyone I've ever encountered online. You're wrong all the time …yet you never admit you're wrong. I don't know how any man could stand to be with you. Your hubby must be one ugly thirsty beta.

Triggered💥
    no white man anyway
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT no white man anyway

Whatever you say faggot. You got a man, why you so hurt?
    he's ugly and his pussy sticks out to far to please me
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Haggling over the price is half of the fun.
    its a duty
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I just hate it when we agree.

lol
    asshole
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    TRIGGERED!!!
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by POLECAT if you arent willing to take less than 60 you need to ask 70 so they offer what you are willing to take,, your inability to haggle is a deal breaker for many

This. After 15 years of dealing drugs, I'm a pro at the sale. Always list your item 30-40% higher than what you want, so the person can "talk you down". I don't get it either. People are weird. If I wanted 60 for something, I'd list it for 90.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I had a pickup for sale at $1400. The guy tried to talk me down. I said if I wanted $1200 I would have advertised $1200. He bought it.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I had a guy knock on the door and ask to buy the 1971 chevy C10 that I had sitting in my driveway collecting cobwebs, scraped down to primer. He offered 2000. I walked away with $3000 for a car I payed $500 for in the first place. Half the battle is how eager you are to sell. The more you don't give a fuck- the more you'll get. People can sense that.

Although I did have to scramble to grab the syringes from under the soggy, molding particleboard as he helped me clean out the bed. Lol.
Jump to Top