User Controls

Everyone here foolishly assumed that I was DH Savior...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    You shallow-minded sheeple are always exhibiting such bad behavior.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Maybe u shouldn't be such a basic, repetitive dickhead that someone could so easily & convincingly impersonate u, ya bag of garbage dolt
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Maybe u shouldn't be such a basic, repetitive dickhead that someone could so easily convincingly impersonate u, ya bag of garbage dolt

Miss Madison, it's no surprise that you r too classless & prideful to admit when you're wrong. I've known that about you for years. No one's ever celebrated you for your intelligence, that's for sure. But ur just Another sheeple with with way too many defective personal attributes. My Dad could do so much better than you. You are truly bottom of the barrel, Miss Madison. πŸ‘β€
    🐿 African Astronaut
    I thought I was the bottom?
    Originally posted by 🐿 I thought I was the bottom?

Not in my opinion. I've always been very attracted to your looks, your charm, and your sense of humor. Why do you think I've wanted to come out and meet you for so long?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by 🐿 I thought I was the bottom?

Works for me. make me a sandwich
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Thirsty faggots
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Thirsty faggots

Larry let's talk about why ur too classless and prideful to admit you were wrong, and apologize to me... What's stopping you?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Kiss my fuckin thick bell head bitch
    Duly noted.πŸ‘
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Miss Madison, it's no surprise that you r too classless & prideful to admit when you're wrong. I've known that about you for years. No one's ever celebrated you for your intelligence, that's for sure. But ur just Another sheeple with with way too many defective personal attributes. My Dad could do so much better than you. You are truly bottom of the barrel, Miss Madison. πŸ‘β€

Daddy is a smart man, maybe u should worry less about me & more about you bro πŸ˜‰
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung You shallow-minded sheeple are always exhibiting such bad behavior.

you're a nigger
    folks?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nobody proved you aren’t DH savior.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he doesn't even have a cape
    Originally posted by aldra he doesn't even have a cape

Happy Easter, Aldra. What province do you live in Down Under?
    fsnolks???
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dont think op knows what the word "everyone" means... smh..
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by WellHung Not in my opinion. I've always been very attracted to your looks, your charm, and your sense of humor. Why do you think I've wanted to come out and meet you for so long?

Does this work? I thought to get a girl to like you, you had to be ambivalent and take subtle digs at their looks?
    Originally posted by WellHung My Dad could do so much better than you. You are truly bottom of the barrel, Miss Madison. πŸ‘β€

I could only dream of being so lucky as to engage in regular civilities and mutual nawty bit rubbing escapades with the lovely DTE.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top