User Controls

If DH savior is an alt of mine, then why...

WellHung Black Hole
    Didn't Lanny delete it when he deleted all of my others? He blocked my Wi-Fi IP and deleted/moved my alts to Mongolvoid, all of my alts. Why is DH savior still around? I hope none of you mental midgets are hoping to be a detective. I want to be well hung all the time I'm much too narcissistic and histrionic to not want to get surefire credit for my posts. Folks my legacy is what I'm most concerned about.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Because you owe him a blow job.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Because you owe him a blow job.

You seem intelligent... why didn't u have the backbone to stand out from the crowd and dispute everyone else? Or not quite bright enough to have considered other possibilities?
    None of my business.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun None of my business.

Nah... you're just too gutless to go against the grain. Or too dense. You lack fortitude. You and just about everybody else around here.đź‘Ť
    This place is run like a dictatorship, what could I do? You should have given him the blow job JS.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Didn't Lanny delete it when he deleted all of my others? He blocked my Wi-Fi IP and deleted/moved my alts to Mongolvoid, all of my alts. Why is DH savior still around? I hope none of you mental midgets are hoping to be a detective. I want to be well hung all the time I'm much too narcissistic and histrionic to not want to get surefire credit for my posts. Folks my legacy is what I'm most concerned about.

I'll take "because, nigga, you gay" for $400, Alex.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I'll take "because, nigga, you gay" for $400, Alex.

I'll take you're stupid, for 500.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung You seem intelligent… why didn't u have the backbone to stand out from the crowd and dispute everyone else? Or not quite bright enough to have considered other possibilities?

You're a dick?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Who has the humility and the class to admit they were wrong about me? We've established that squirrel and Larry Legend don't...how bout the rest of u?
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Originally posted by WellHung Who has the humility and the class to admit they were wrong about me? We've established that squirrel and Larry Legend don't…how bout the rest of u?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks? Suddenly all the rats scattered when this big cat stepped into the room. How do you like that?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yup Lanny will ban you for stuff you never did. Notice how he never posts but is quick to ban you for anything?

The real reason is his army of yes men that report posts constantly
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    Ghost and WellHung joint victims fighting the man.

Octavian motherfucker
    It's what lives on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    How did you prove it wasn’t you?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist How did you prove it wasn’t you?

You're dimmer than a burned out light bulb, ya know that?
    No you are. If your WellHung pro is still alive, then it’s not much of a stretch to believe he didn’t get your DH_Savior account either. Unless I missed a thread where it was proven, show me. I haven’t been on. But, going by your OP, that’s ain’t proof of shit dimwit!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist No you are. If your WellHung pro is still alive, then it’s not much of a stretch to believe he didn’t get your DH_Savior account either. Unless I missed a thread where it was proven, show me. I haven’t been on. But, going by your OP, that’s ain’t proof of shit dimwit!

Originally posted by Technologist No you are. If your WellHung pro is still alive, then it’s not much of a stretch to believe he didn’t get your DH_Savior account either. Unless I missed a thread where it was proven, show me. I haven’t been on. But, going by your OP, that’s ain’t proof of shit dimwit!

How come everyone else gets it, but you dont?
    Your op doesn’t prove shit.
Jump to Top