User Controls

If you were a Mexican politician and the hartels demanded that you take a bribe or take a bullet...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    *cartels* What wud u do?
    I’d tell Hesus to go tell the hartels to go fuck themselves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’d tell Hesus to go tell the hartels to go fuck themselves

Please answer seriously, lalapops. You may refuse to take the bribe.. but I doubt you would do that.
    That is my serious fucking answer dipshit.
    Originally posted by ohfralala That is my serious fucking answer dipshit.

You think I'm the asshole... yet you instigate and antagonize me whenever possible. Name-calling wasn't necessary. Also.... I noticed you always have plenty to say to me on the forums... but you always disregard my inbox messages. The only way we can get real with each other and you can know the real me... is by responding. You think I'm a scumbag piece of shit...
    but you refuse to give yourself, or me, the opportunity to see all of my positives.

PS. I admire your courage and integrity, as far as the cartels go.👍
    Larry Legend and lollipops are willing to be martyrs. That's admirable.
    Damn son. I didn’t know dipshit was gonna be such a setoff lol.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Dis nigga snorted a line of TRIGGERED
    Originally posted by ohfralala Damn son. I didn’t know dipshit was gonna be such a setoff lol.

For a woman who claims to be so smart..
    you never rationalize or explain the reasons why you do things. It's disappointing. You're intolerant of me when I'm trolling and you're intolerant when I'm legitimately trying to Foster genuine meaningful discussion around here. Sure seems like you're still holding a grudge from the days of me and bossbabe.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dis nigga snorted a line of TRIGGERED

😂🤣
    Originally posted by WellHung For a woman who claims to be so smart..
    you never rationalize or explain the reasons why you do things. It's disappointing. You're intolerant of me when I'm trolling and you're intolerant when I'm legitimately trying to Foster genuine meaningful discussion around here

That’s probably bc I’ve watched you on this merry go round for years and idgaf.

I answered the question. Fucking foster this dick in your mouth if you don’t like it.
    Duly noted. Please, for all of the audience, would you please specifiy what this Merry-Go-Round means?👍
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dis nigga snorted a line of TRIGGERED

Continue to let the butthurt Flow, Lawrence. You're not willing to see a psychologist for your mental illnesses... at least you're willing to Express Yourself here. males have emotions, too, larry. It doesn't make you a pussy to talk about them.👍❤
    Originally posted by ohfralala That’s probably bc I’ve watched you on this merry go round for years and idgaf.

I answered the question. Fucking foster this dick in your mouth if you don’t like it.

Boss babe treated me as poorly as I treated her at times... she's very mentally ill...just like me. But because she's your friend... she gets a free pass.. and always has. I hope you don't conduct yourself professionally with the extreme bias with which you've treated me.
    Now quote it a third time and comment using a different personality
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Now quote it a third time and comment using a different personality

Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Now quote it a third time and comment using a different personality

What's it like to be a robot...and never have any variance with your moods? I wish I was as 'stable' as you Lawrence. Keep passing judgment from way up high on that pedestal with which you stand upon.
    Originally posted by WellHung Duly noted. Please, for all of the audience, would you please specifiy what this Merry-Go-Round means?👍

Originally posted by ohfralala

Gotcha. You're simply trolling me and you have no basis for your accusations, whatsoever.... even if you did..
    you don't have the necessary articulation skills to communicate them to all of us.
    Originally posted by WellHung What's it like to be a robot…and never have any variance with your moods? I wish I was as 'stable' as you Lawrence. Keep passing judgment from way up high on that pedestal with which you stand upon.

I'd piss on you from this pedestal. But I'm a robot.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh gawd Matt,
    You go through this cycle every month or so. First you try to garner sympathy by being a victim. You’re very manipulative, but is so very transparent when you do it.
    Then you go on a 72 hour rampage bashing everyone in site.

This is you Matt, your cycle. I accept you for being like you are, doesn’t make it any less annoying.
Jump to Top