User Controls

Sober Niggasin.space

Ghost Black Hole
    Welcome to sober niggasin.space where everyone is sober and nobody alters their state of mind ever.

What did you do friday night? Well I know none of us drank, smoked or got high. Plans for saturday night? watching netflix alone or maybe going to a bar... wait... must stay sober... A library! yeah i'd rather read a book than use one as a drug tray

Sober Niggasin.space where we go to NA meetings 3 times a week, drink lots of coffee and constantly doubt ourselves because thats what sober people do.

Oh it's 4/20? happy birthday hitler.. Thats the only significant thing about 4/20 I can't think of anything else that happens today.

Hey why does it smell so weird at city hall? skunks?

Octavian motherfucker
    Lets take loads of prescription meds cause we can't afford real drugs, turn into fat slobbering messes, never get laid and get jobs, and abuse our parents like the brain dead ingrates we are.

Yeah, that sounds great m8 👍

***COMMENCE TIRADE OF BUTT HURT FAGGOTRY***
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If only there was some way to harness drugs to improve your life without permanently damaging your brain.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    ghost you're such a sheit poster the only thing good about that is the god damn picture.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash ghost you're such a sheit poster the only thing good about that is the god damn picture.

How am I shit poster? You're just mad because you're sober
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Great Rap Lyric.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost Oh it's 4/20? happy birthday hitler.. Thats the only significant thing about 4/20 I can't think of anything else that happens today.

Rude. mQ was bern today and ironically he kinda looks like that guy holding that purse in that pic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Lets take loads of prescription meds cause we can't afford real drugs, turn into fat slobbering messes, never get laid and get jobs, and abuse our parents like the brain dead ingrates we are.

You're just jealous you can't fake a mental disorder for free drugs
    Also who voted on this whole sobriety thing?
    Ghost Black Hole
    A bunch of sober people
    WellHung Black Hole
    Last day I was sober was sumtime in 2012.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Have you ever read bills story?
    Originally posted by Ghost A bunch of sober people

Oh ok. Fuck that shit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Have you ever read bills story?

no. should i?
Jump to Top