User Controls

The ancient Romans and Greeks used to sleep with little girls and boys...

WellHung Black Hole
    Octavian idolizes the Romans, yet, confusingly, with pedophiles, he gets annoyed.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Matt, its Easter weekend. Take the day off the internet. You deserve it bud.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by 🐿 Matt, its Easter weekend. Take the day off the internet. You deserve it bud.

ty Princess. hbu?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung Octavian idolizes the Romans, yet, confusingly, with pedophiles, he gets annoyed.

Different times, different customs. Had I been brought up during said times, I maybe could have been a nonce; but then it would have been seen as normal.

I know genetics plays a role in a paedophile's preference, but I just don't see the allure. You don't take a cake out the oven long before it's cooked do you?
    Originally posted by Octavian i pander to popular opinions
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Happy Easter, folks.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Different times, different customs. Had I been brought up during said times, I maybe could have been a nonce; but then it would have been seen as normal.

I know genetics plays a role in a paedophile's preference, but I just don't see the allure. You don't take a cake out the oven long before it's cooked do you?

I've never had much of a sweet tooth.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I might be wrong but I thought the whole pederast thing was with teenagers not children.

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Narc I might be wrong but I thought the whole pederast thing was with teenagers not children.

Well Hung & Vinnie are newfound paedo friends.

T'is cute.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Well Hung & Vinnie are newfound paedo friends.

T'is cute.

Birds of a feather usually flock together.👍
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Matt should be reported to the local authorities and a "Be on the lookout" alert should be forwarded to all Easter egg hunts within his local vicinity this weekend.
    Ghost Black Hole
    NONSES
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Matt should be reported to the local authorities and a "Be on the lookout" alert should be forwarded to all Easter egg hunts within his local vicinity this weekend.

Typically you have to commit a crime before that happens
    Octavian motherfucker
    You got think about the noncequences.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung Typically you have to commit a crime before that happens

You forgot about the Thought Police, didn't you?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by stl1 You forgot about the Thought Police, didn't you?

Don't forget face crime.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Narc I might be wrong but I thought the whole pederast thing was with teenagers not children.

Yes, usually.

No girls allowed. Of course you could marry a young girl but she'd be in her teens as well. And marriage was a whole different thing. As i've read it, the older guy served as a sort of mentor to the younger guy. Kind of gay, but you know Greeks. They are pretty gay in general.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Greeks only permitted teachers to be paedophiles actually.
    Originally posted by Octavian Greeks only permitted teachers to be paedophiles actually.

hearsay.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian Greeks only permitted teachers to be paedophiles actually.

How many little boys and girls do you think your hero, Augustus, slept with? Being Rome's first emperor... I'm sure it was in the thousands.👍
Jump to Top