User Controls

What the fuck is up with folks being against vacation?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Bunch of workaholics if you ask me.
    Who African Astronaut [that staidly controlling tamarillo]
    How would you know?
    Originally posted by Who How would you know?

I hear things.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Octavian motherfucker
    I hope I get this job, I got good feedback I was told. Bad enough I have to cook inside over the Easter holidays whilst it's scorching weather too. Fucking grim.

Weekends are the worst being umemployed cause there's no chance of securing work or hearing back. I am never letting myself get in this position again, fucking sucks massive cock.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by whoami There is no vacation within this plane of existence. No matter what you do or where you go, your emotional trauma, physical ailments and existential dread cling to you like shit on a shoe. The only true vacation is the cathartic act of suicide.

Brutal. That reminded me of those goth kids on South Park.
    Originally posted by Octavian Weekends are the worst being umemployed cause there's no chance of securing work or hearing back.

Oh man I know. Its so weird not liking weekends.
    Ghost Black Hole
    One time I was so spun I took my vacation a week early and showed up to work when I was scheduled to be on vacation and they thought I was retarded.

I think they just wrote it down wrong though because why would I book a week vacation a week after my birthday and not the week my birthday was on?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I hope I get this job, I got good feedback I was told. Bad enough I have to cook inside over the Easter holidays whilst it's scorching weather too. Fucking grim.

Weekends are the worst being umemployed cause there's no chance of securing work or hearing back. I am never letting myself get in this position again, fucking sucks massive cock.

You're foolish if you think you have full control over that. You need to find more Hobbies.
    Ghost Black Hole
    "I'll get a job in a week"

pffffff
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Ghost One time I was so spun I took my vacation a week early and showed up to work when I was scheduled to be on vacation and they thought I was retarded.

I think they just wrote it down wrong though because why would I book a week vacation a week after my birthday and not the week my birthday was on?

Maybe coz you retarded

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I don't think people are actually against vacation they are just jealous.
    My dad gets all butthurt every time I go on vacation,Last time he was all "I never got a paid vacation bla bla bla".
    So I told him it was his own fault and he got pissed.
    Originally posted by Octavian I hope I get this job, I got good feedback I was told. Bad enough I have to cook inside over the Easter holidays whilst it's scorching weather too. Fucking grim.

hows your modelling career going ?
Jump to Top