User Controls

I think when I get my liscense fully restored and I'm off probation i'mgonna go on a small road trip to canada...

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    ...and I already know they won't let me in, I just think it would fun / interesting too get a begind the scenes look at one of those border crossing shows. I'll say I made a wrong turn while I was out & about in detroit as I usuaully am, my bad sorry please go right ahead and search my car & shit while i leave my dashcam recording to share on facebook later

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Where abouts do you live?

If you're near the West Coast, hit up the general Vancouver area (but don't limit yourself to Vancouver itself... Surrounding areas are actually better IMO).
    Ghost Black Hole
    Why won't they let you in? Unless you have a record or literal drugs and guns in your vehicle they should let you in.
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    I heard just drunk driving gets you banned from entering canada or something. I just figure getting turned away at the border crossing would still be a fun mini-adventure.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick I heard just drunk driving gets you banned from entering canada or something. I just figure getting turned away at the border crossing would still be a fun mini-adventure.

How far from the border do you live? If you're in one of the northern states, I'd say go for it. If you live in like L.A. or Florida or something, then it might not necessarily be worth the trip just to find out.

Still though, the adventure of a road trip is half the fun.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick I heard just drunk driving gets you banned from entering canada or something. I just figure getting turned away at the border crossing would still be a fun mini-adventure.

I think they will let you in. Usually the only thing they turn you away for is violent crimes and federal shit
Jump to Top