User Controls

lol i found out who mal is

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    she's a total thot. I've known her for like 8 years last time we hung was like 3 years ago or so. we only hung out a few times, a couple at her dads place and once at mine. she's asked me several times to go to her place her after she moved to town but never went over. i think its funny her saying that im stupid for not knowing who she is... ive fucked so many girls so how am i supposed to know who she is when she uses a vocoder and doesn't show her face.

evidently she has gained a lot of weight like her sisters... hefty...
    Keep crying for attention bitch boy. You’re still a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA frothy kuck and former twink.
    Really lanny you change w e a k w h y t e into that?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Once a twink always a twink
    Originally posted by -mal- Keep crying for attention bitch boy. You’re still a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA frothy kuck and former twink.

thats really rich coming from you. seems like you're the one thats crying you attention whore.
    why is it always the fat chicks that are the ones to cyber stalk me through out the years
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats really rich coming from you. seems like you're the one thats crying you attention whore.

Nah I got what I came for.
    Originally posted by -mal- Nah I got what I came for.

oh okay and what was that
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh okay and what was that

Your first post is an oxymoron.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -mal- Keep crying for attention bitch boy. You’re still a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA frothy kuck and former twink.

Wow mal, it's not cool to say the n word if you're not black. Plus perpetuating stereotypes about black genitalia. Reported to the NAACP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Wow mal, it's not cool to say the n word if you're not black. Plus perpetuating stereotypes about black genitalia. Reported to the NAACP

I hate you. This really is all your fault in a secondary way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol
    Originally posted by Lanny Wow mal, it's not cool to say the n word if you're not black. Plus perpetuating stereotypes about black genitalia. Reported to the NAACP

That's Lanny.

He's got the 'Tism.
    Originally posted by DietPiano That's Lanny.

He's got the 'Tism.

I know. So does my ex,
    WOOOOOOOOOO

BURNN LIL' BROMO, BUUUUUURRRNRNNNN!!!!!!!
    I didn’t burn anyone.
    Ghost Black Hole
    mal is the worst alt there is. Some bullshit story about rape, yeah like anyone here ever believed that. William bill Bill Krozbyby being a rapist is a the oldest NIS meme out there.

Also "she" goes on tinychat all the time so you know it's probably some loser that used to post on zoklet or redfern.
    glad that tort gave me her pic and poast told me her name lol just weird how someone can be so obsessed wit me
    Ghost Black Hole
    Is this the same ex that posted on rdfrn?
    Originally posted by Ghost Is this the same ex that posted on rdfrn?

nah thats my ex gf chzbrgz, she gave me her and mals chat logs the other day. everyone has told me she's an entitled bitch that seems like the kind of person to do weird stuff like this.
Jump to Top