User Controls

I got bitcoin stuck in the aether

Ghost Black Hole
    I just withdrawed from dream market and I have 0.00011648 stuck in the aether that I can't take out.

I wonder what happens to lost bitcoins and if they got lonely out there
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    They just go unclaimed, thats where some genius makes a bunch of money.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami Millions of coins are already permanently lost because dumbfuck cryptards couldn't keep track of their private keys. You just joined the party, though the exchange keys will probably end up in the hands of FBI agents eventually who will make themselves very wealthy.

The more I think about it the more apparent it becomes that the whole idea of cryptocurrency is retarded; it has a single fringe application that it's not even very good at.

whoa.

it took you this long ?`
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by whoami Millions of coins are already permanently lost because dumbfuck cryptards couldn't keep track of their private keys.

Read the OP retard dream doesn't let you withdraw anything under $20
    Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    Originally posted by Ghost Read the OP retard dream doesn't let you withdraw anything under $20

Ghost Black Hole
    I mean it's like 20 cents CAD which is like 1 penny USD so I don't care i'm just wondering what happens when they close the market WHERE DOES IT GO
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by whoami haha faggot good job getting pyramid scammed

Hardly. When you put money in a darknet market you have to realize it could get raided by the FBI, exit scammed, fucked over by vendors or seized in the post.

They got my 1 cent USD but i doubt they are gonna keep it, it will just be lost forever in the aether.
    Get with the times old man not everything is a scam.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah you just suck at it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by whoami it's just a gimmick on top of a really inefficient database structure.

So is fake central bake notes you brainwashed kike
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    Use litecoin noob it's fast thats why it's called LITEcoin because it's faster than the speed of LIGHT
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    or etherium
    I started buying btc in 2013 and was like "this pony is already over lol, im not buying any for real."

Was gonna buy some in Dec 2016 to sell later but I got high instead. Told myself when it dropped right after 20k "This is when I would have sold everything."

All of the btc I bought over the years if I kept it at those moments instead of buying heroin, I would have at least $250k easily, selling at the beginning of the crash like I absolutely would have.

I didn't have the balls to put any more money than necessary to get heroin within 24hrs though.
    Starting jailbait thread when I get home
Jump to Top